Welcome to the Team

*three months after last chapter.*

Becky Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of the page: You did something I never could.

I still had my title and I walked in with it. I soon heard Finn and Seth cheering from behind me. I also Sasha and Bayley run past me. I kept on walking to my locker room. I soon unlocked the door and walked into the room. I soon face timed Justin and he didn't answer. I soon stood up and walked to catering before seeing some familiar brown hair out of the corner of my eyes.

I soon followed the brown haired person down the hall way. I soon giggled when they knocked on the door. "So you couldn't tell me you got drafted?" I asked him with a smile.

Justin shrugged and soon gave me a tight hug. Soon taking his sunglasses off as he kissed my forehead. "Oh by the I made the reservation for the wedding and I got the minister. I also got us three days off of live events." Justin told me as he wrapped his arms around me.

I smiled and held onto him very tight. "So I get to see you every day? I get to wake up to you cuddling me?" I asked him with a smile as I felt his lips on my cheek.

Justin nodded his head. He soon placed his ears next to my lips. "You can have more than cuddles you know." Justin said with a chuckle.

I looked at him and kissed his cheek. "Oh by the way the real estate called and told us they are officially past the foundation on our home." I told him him with a smile.

Are lives were coming together and I couldn't believe it. Our home was starting to be constructed and Justin and I were getting married in a few months.

Justin smiled and soon picked me up spinning me around. "So Rebecca are you excited to get married?" Justin asked as he held me tightly.

I felt him gently place me on the ground. Justin soon let me go as he kissed my cheek. "I am excited actually slightly nervous as well." I admitted before giving him a quick kiss.

Justin soon kissed me back but broke the kiss a second later. He heard Sami clear his throat I'm sure if it.

"You did something I never could do. You had the balls to propose to Becky. To bad for you I don't see it last long." Sami said before pushing Justin.

Justin furrowed his eyebrow and shoved Sami back. "I'll talk to you later I need to change for my match." Justin told me before walking away from me.

I smiled and fiddled with my fingers. "I love you Justin!" I said to him as I watched him walk to his locker room.

Sami soon looked at me. "God damn your so sexy." He said as he went to touch me.

I slapped his hands away. "Sami. I'm over you. Ya'know I'm happily getting married soon and I would like it if you move on."
I told him as I crossed my arm going to walk away.

Sami looked at me and grabbed my arm soon cupping my cheeks and placing me to a wall. "I love you. God damn it Rebecca. I was afraid to fall in love and you made me and I got scared that's why I cheated."

I soon kicked Sami in the thigh as I looked at him. "Screw You! You tell me that know because ya jealous." I yelled at him.

Justin opens the door and looked down at me. "I got it handled." I yelled down the hall way. I soon grabbed Sami's shirt.

I looked at Sami. "I used to love you. I really used to but then I met Justin. I met Justin Lynch and I feel deeply in love with him. He makes me feel a way you never even though you could. You need to find someone who makes you happy." I told him as I walked away.

Almost two years ago I wouldn't have been able to do that to Sami. Two years ago I took a leap of faith into Justin's hands and he leads me down this amazing path. I never thought it would work. I just let my friends talk me into it and I haven't regretted a moment of it. No matter how much how much I cried from not seeing him. He was the only man I though I could just crush on. I never though I stood a chance with him. I never thought in just a month I would be getting married to Justin. Two years ago I thought I would be in this toxic mess with Sami. But instead I'm in this passionate relationship.

I soon walked down the halls till I found catering where I sat down and admired the food. Before I knew it Finn and Seth we're sitting across from me. "You okay Rebecca?"

I nodded and played with my engagement ring. "I couldn't be any better I'm so I'm happy Finn. I am so excited to get married I can't wait. I can't wait to live my life with Justin. However I already do but I mean like be married and grow old with him."
I admitted before he walked over and sat down beside me.

Seth and Finn looked at me and Justin. "Welcome to team Raw Justin." They said in unison.

I giggled and looked at Justin as he placed his hand on my thigh. My face nets the only thing covering them. "Welcome to team red." I said to him as I kissed his cheek.

Justin looked at us all soon squeezing my thigh. "Thank you guys. What did I miss?" Justin asked with a smile.

"You missed Becky talking about how much she loves you. You also missed the fact Sami got drafted. Charlotte is coming back and she is coming over to Raw." Seth said to me as I nodded

Becky smiled and giggled. "You missed your favorite ginger most important." I said to him as he placed his head on my shoulder.

Justin smiled and placed an arm around my chair. "Thank you guys." Justin said before holding me close to him.