First Paperview:

*few months later*

Becky Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of page: so I have been spending a lot of time on my diet and physical activity

I woke up in my hotel room as I was going to surprise Justin with my new raw title and I was going to surprise him by showing up at NXT takeover. He had been working so hard to get here and he was finally good in the ring and he was amazing on the microphone there was sometimes he wasn't that good at wrestling. He was a b- wrestler buts thats better than a few months ago. I soon got dressed and sat in my hotel room scrolling through media. Justin has become a pretty interesting name.

Hint the reason he had yesterday I didn't know about so when I found the article I started to let my eyes scan.

"Justin Lynch spent and hour with ya talking about wrestling, personal life, and childhood. He spent the most time talking about him re learning to wrestling this is what the young man had to say"

"So I have been spending a lot more time focusing on my diet and physical activity. Wrestling is no easy task. I mean coming back I thought I might just be able to jump in wrestling but then you forget things when you don't do them anymore. I had spent so much time getting help from big names like Seth Rollins, Finn Bálor, and Becky Lynch.

I did all my quicker moves with Finn and all the technical ones with him but I re learned some of my Ariel from Seth or course and well
Becky has been helping me get back my gimmick and working on the mic. It's not an easy task. They all make it look easy I mean I probably would have been picked up when I wrestled in Germany. I actually didn't get my job at wwe till I worked in Boston as a radio interviewer and I interviewed Stephanie. She offered me a job needed an interviewer and I kinda went from there." Justin explained

I continue to let my eyes wonder the article a little more finding a part about his personal life. I was wondering how much he said about his personal life.

"So Justin we have a few questions about your personal life. So we are guessing you are dating Rebecca Quin. But maybe you could fill us in on that relationship a little?" The host asked.

This is what Justin gave us. "Uhh well I don't know how to describe out relationship besides that fact that we're engaged so everything is pretty strong. I mean relationship is perfect so we have are minor bumps but besides that I feel like nothing could be better. I mean at the moment we don't see each other much but she makes sure to get her face time hours. There had been a few nights where we fall asleep facing timing each other. It happens of course and then I wake up the next morning and there the white hotel ceiling. But I'm in love with her so I would have it any other way."

I smiled and soon place my phone on my bed before I heard Justin himself walk by my room. He was talking to Finn and Seth who came to support him. I could also hear his mom talking to him.

*NXT Take Over*

I sat front row as the camera focused on me and Finn and Seth. We all waved and clapped as we all soon watched the ramp as Justin's theme song played. He did his traditional back slip off the steel stairs landing it safely. He always scared me with that. He soon used the other stair before getting into the ring. Soon lending against the turnbuckle as he waited for official to ring the bell. I watched Justin shirtless move around the ring. Justin soon stoped I'm a dim as he landed on his hands his opponent running into his feet. Justin soon caused his opponent to front flip and land on there back while Justin landing on a knee.

The match was coming close to an end and Justin hadn't been looking good till he reversed his opponents signature soon giving his opponent a drop kick. He was on one knee when he turned to face me soon winking at me. His body was all sweaty as he soon delivered his finish.

I placed my hands in the barricade. Soon feeling Justin's dad hold me close.

"1...2..3" the bell ran seconds later and I jumped up screaming like some of the fans.

Justin has his hand raised as he broke his character to walk over to his mom. He gave her a hug and then his dad and then he gave me a hug too. But he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before walking away.

I smiled as I watched him walk away. As he didn't do any other fan interactions. He soon disappeared the show rolled on. I soon left my seat and walked up the stadium asking security to let me in the back. I go to the back and I found Justin walking around. I soon ran over to him. He opens his arms as he wait to catch me. I soon found myself hugging his sweaty body. He wrapped his arms around me.

I soon jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist before he carried me to his locker room. "I miss you Rebecca." Justin said to me as I reached down and pressed the door handle down. Soon pushed the door open as he held me still.

I smiled and soon placed my hands in his wet sweaty hair. Justin slowly sat me down and placed his hands on my cheeks. Soon giving me a quick kiss before walking to the shower and turning it on as he started to undo his wrestling pants. As he walked over to me sitting down.

"You did amazing baby. In just a few months you can kick Sami's ass." I told him as I held my red championship I took from Ronda.

Justin soon walked over to the shower. "So you staying an extra night or you flying out?" Juston asked as I followed him to the shower.

"I'm staying until four am because o have a Umm flight to catch." I told him as he stepped into the shower.

Justin leaned his head around the curtain. I soon kissed him and he kissed me back. Pulling away after a good Amount of time. "I love you."

I looked at him and smiled. "Maybe we can start talking about our wedding?" I asked him.

Justin smiled and kissed my cheek. "When your ready." Justin said with a smile as he stood there staring at me. His brown eyes the easiest thing to fall in love with.