When did you Get here?

Justin Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of the page: Imma wrestle you

I slowly open my eyes and roll over to see the beautiful no make up face Becky Lynch. I soon gently move her hair out of her face. I'm which resulted in her waking up. I felt rather bad because I didn't mean to wake her. I soon kissed her cheek as her hazel orbs appeared from behind her eye lids.

I soon placed the blanket over her back as her bra and underwear was the only thing on her body. "I didn't mean to make you." I said I'm a whisker as my fingers were extremely tangled in her orange hair.

Becky groaned and soon rolled over and facing away from me. "Learn to keep your hands to yourself and you would have to apologize." Becky said in her groggy Irish accent.

I smirked and soon placed and arm around her pulling her closer to my frame. "Mhmm when your your half naked that's slightly a problem." I said softly as I let my lips brush her shoulder.

Becky soon signed and turned to face me. Soon glaring at me as she rolled over to face me. "Justin stop please. I'm very tired." Becky said as looked at me.

I soon kissed her cheek. "Do you want me to go get you breakfast?" I asked as I looked at her.

Becky shook her head. "No I want you to lay down and be my body pillow please." Becky said as she here eyes were shut.

I soon laid back down and Beck rolled ontop of me and soon fell asleep as she laid perfectly ontop of me. I took a deep breathe before placing my fingers into her hair. "I love you." I whispered to her.

Becky soon kissed my cheek and laid back down. On my chest. "I love you too." She whispered before the door opened and Becky held onto me tightly.

I rolled Becky over before running to the wall
And peaking around the wall. "Naomi what are you doing here?" I asked as I covered my lower area.

Naomi looked at Becky. "Were you two trying to have sex again?" Naomi asked as she looked at me.

My cheeks burning red because that wasn't at all close to what we were doing. "No no me and Becky actually just woke up and well you caught us in our pajamas." I said before walking over to the suit case and handing Becky a shirt and some sweats. Soon getting myself some sweats and slipping them on.

Becky soon scooted into my spot in the clean hotel room. "So when did you get here?" Becky asked as she got all excited.

"Hmm a few hours ago and well Justin I know your going to hate this but Sami is coming to Raw too. And well he talking about how he going to take Becky back." Naomi said as she looked at me.

I furrowed and eyebrow and stood up. Soon walking to the door. Becky grabbing my arm. Her touch so soft and gentle it catches my attention.

"Justin that man isn't worth it. Look at me please."Becky said as she looked up at me.

I growled under my breathe. "Rebecca you don't understand." I said to her my tone shape as I was just built with anger. I hated Sami because when ever Sami was around I always felt useless because he would always have the upper hand with Becky.

Becky soon stood up and grabbed my hand. Becky soon looked at me and kissed my cheek. "Justin stop!" Becky said as she placed shoved me down on the bed.

I soon was sitting down and well looking Up at her. "Becky all he has to do is change your mind and your gone. I don't wanna have to loose you. I didn't just pour my damn heart out to you so you can run back to Sami." I said as I tangled my fingers into the strings of her sweat pants.

Becky soon stepped closer to me. "I love you. Justin I'm so over Sami I'm to the point where Sami doesn't even make me happy. I am so over Sami. Justin when I went to dinner with you for the first time I realized that nothing anyone can say will change this feeling I have for you. Justin I know what I say won't change your mind about what you think about Sami. I get it baby but I love you and this love I feel for you drives me insane. Your touch is like fire. It's craving burning sensation that I crave I just can't get enough of you ever. Everything you do just makes me fall more in love with you. I don't love Sami zayn. I love Justin Lynch." Becky said as her heart poured out her body and out of her lips hoping just hoping I would believe her.

I slowly moved her onto my lap. "I'm sorry. I'm just scared I'm going to loose another person I love. Rebecca I love you and the fact of seeing you love someone the way you love me tears my chest in half in a way you wouldn't understand." I said to her before kissing her a few times on the cheek soon standing up holding her close before walking over to Naomi.

Soon sitting Becky down by Naomi I soon slipped my shirt on and walked over to the door. "I love you Rebecca." I said before opening the door and walking out. Leaving everything behind as I walked down the hall to where I heard Sami I soon grabbed Sami and tossed him against a wall.

"You think about coming near Rebecca and fucking her over like you ddI Charlotte and I'll ruin everything about your pretty little Public good reputation. You dare think about Dare try anything Sami and your heart won't be the only thing that's jealous." I told him
My tone stern and sharp.

"You talk big words for a little man. I'm sure hoping You give Becky what it's worth in bed." Sami asked and I soon grabbed his shirt and moved him forward before slamming him into the wall again.

I growled as I knew I could hit him or I would loose my job. "She hasn't left me yet." I fired back before letting Sami go.

"Whatcha going to do Lynch?" Sami asked as he looked at me.

I smirked a little. "Imma wrestle you." I said to Sami as my eyes furrowed and I walked away.