Answering Questions

*the week after the proposal*

*ring below*

Becky Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of the page: I would love to go on a lunch date with you

I slowly woke up to my phone going off. I had a tv interview today and Justin wasn't to happy about having to wake up earlier. His body that was soon all over mine rolled over and refused to wanna get up. I slowly scooted my body close to his. Allowing my finger to run through his brown hair. Justin soon rolled onto his back as he grabbed my left hand rubbing my finger with the engagement ring on it.

I soon moved my hand from his hand to his chest as I moved to sit on his lap. Straddling his lap as my left hand never leaving his gently touch. "Happy First day being my fiancé." I said to Justin.

I seemed to catch him off guard as he slowly looked up at me. A movie star glaring what I received. His finger playing with my engagement ring as he open his mouth to talk but he seemed to be Stuck. I slowly got off his lap and I felt his fingers grab my shirt.

"Good Morning Beautiful." Justin said as he prompted his body up on one arm. He was wearing a t-shirt the same t-shirt I was wearing just a different size.

I slowly turned to face him before looking at him. "I think your still shocked I said yes Justin. However Good morning." I said before pinching his cheek.