Airport.

*Few months time skip*

Becky Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of the page: I'm the luckiest women I swear.

WrestleMania was here and I was more ready than ever. I was ready to beat the shit out of Ronda. For one she was in my relationship with Justin and two I need to give that girl
A reason to have an attitude.

"Hey Rebecca have you seen my orange tie?" Justin asked as he came around the corner giving me the largest smile.

I soon went through the bag looking for his tie as he walked up behind me. He soon wrapped his arms around my waist as his gently as he stood up and lifted me off the floor for a brief second. "It's really hard to find your tie when you have me in the air." I said I giggled before he let me go after a second .

Justin soon went and stood on the other sides of the room opening the curtains allowing light into the room. He soon looked over the window ledge. I found his tie a few seconds later and I Soon walked over to him. He soon wrapped his arm around me and he just admired the Traffic on the streets. His mind clearly wondering over the smallest things so I left his arms and I placed the tie in his hand.

Justin quickly turned to to look at me. "Are you scared of the sun?" Justin asked with a small chuckle as he slowly started to put his tie on as he followed me around.

I soon went to sit on the bed and he was on the other bed just sitting across from me. The sun bouncing off his hair. Making the dark brown a lighter brown.  "I love you Justin."'I said as sat there across from him.

Justin smiled and he looked up at me as he got his tie on. He soon stood up and offered his hand. "So the reason your up so early is because I wanna take you to see someone."
Justin said with a smile.

I slowly stood on my feet as I took his hand. My fingers soon finding his and pacing together. Feeling his hand squeeze mine just a little made me happy. "Ohh a surprise please promise this isn't one of the sad ones." I said because the last time he surprised me and took me somewhere I met a dead women. It was very sad and I didn't want that to be the experience again.

Justin soon held my hands and soon drowned me in cheek kisses. "I love you." He said as he soon pressed the button for the elevator.

I smiled and soon tried to get away from his cheek kisses. "Justin I took you that long
To say it back?" I asked asked curiously wiggling my eyebrow.

Justin playfully rolled his eyes. He soon stepped inside the elevator and I came in after him just a few seconds after him. "So what are your going to make out with me again? Like we have the last three weeks in elevators?" Justin asked me with a chuckle.

I  soon pushed Justin gently against the wall of the elevator. My lips soon crashing against his and his hands roaming all over my body. So I grabbed his roaming hand and I pinned it to the wall smirking through the kiss as his other hand rested in my hair. Justin's hand tugged on my hair a little before I pulled away hearing the elevator door bell. Justin but my lip gently as I pulled away. He released after just a second.