I want to be here with you.

*a month later*

Becky Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of page: I would thank you.

I heard a knock on the door and I walked over to the door to see Finn and Seth at the door. Raw and Smackdown was in Dublin. So my home became a hotel. I slowly open the door and before I knew Justin was getting out of the car. He had his suitcases and I pushed past Finn and Seth. I couldn't really run because being four months pregnant I don't want to hurt my little child. So I walked quickly over to Justin.

He turned around and soon gave me this secure hug. His arms weren't extremely tight but they were tight. "I missed you so much!" I said to Justin.

Justin kisses my forehead before his hand slowly moved to my small bump. His hand holding my stomach. "I miss the both of you." Justin said before he gently placed a kiss to my lips.

I pulled away as I looked at him. "So your going to cook me dinner right?" I asked him with a smile as I really didn't want to cook.

Justin shrugged as his hand was still on my stomach. "We have homeowners insurance so I think I could." Justin told me with a smile as he kissed his cheek.

Justin hands gently holding my stomach my baby bump was growing and well Justin was clearly proud of it. "Good because I am starving." I admitted to him as I kissed his cheek walking inside.

Justin walked behind me as he locked and shut the door behind him. He soon walked inside Behind me the boys. "Oh umm Justin when are you going to put the crib together?" I asked him as I turned to face him.

Justin looked at Finn and Seth who also raised their hands in defeat. Justin soon turned to face me. "I'll look at it later and I'll see what I can do." Justin told me as he walked to the kitchen.

I walked over to Finn and Seth with a smile. "Hey you two." I said as they both turned around and smiled.

Seth gave me a hug and Finn just smiled at me as he wired his turn. "So what's the worst thing about being pregnant?" Finn asked me curiously as he clearly was to scared to ask Bayley.