I think Its Time You learn who I am.

[Longest Chapter so far]

Becky Lynch Point of view

Qoute of Page. Our Future

I slowly stretched my arm across Justins body. My head resting on his chest his arm on my back holding me close. I soon lifted my head up off his chest and I slowly started to move out of the bed. Taking one of the many blankets with me to cover up my body. Justin groaned and I looked at him wondering if he was going to wake up. So I waisted a few seconds and soon continues my walk to the bathroom.

"Can you hand me some clothes please?" Justin asked in the most groggy voice.

I looked at him and soon shuffled across the hotel with my cover blanket. I soon grabbed him some clothes before setting them beside him on the bed. "Anything else Love?" I asked him as I waited for an answer.

Justin soon rolled over to face me. His bed head was the most adorable thing. He was still half asleep. I soon placed a hand into his cheek before kissing him A quick simple kiss however. Justin groaned and soon pulled onto my hand.

"Justin I know how much you want me in bed to cuddle but the more I spend with you the higher possibility of being late." I told Justin before seeing him rub that handsome face.

I soon walk to the bathroom and start my morning routine. Brushing my teeth getting hair brush and brushing my hair before doing all the other small things. When I come From the bathroom Justin is standing there just looking at me like I'm crazy.

I soon gave him a tight little hug. He had to have been sleepy because he was so down. "Where there joke or the prank baby?" I asked him.

Justin soon kissed my cheek and walked off the the bathroom. "I love you good morning."
He mumbled as he shut the door leaving me concerned.

I slipped my shoes on and grabbed out bags before returning to the room to see him getting dressed. I didn't know much about Justin and we had been dating for quite a while now.

"Hey Justin are you okay?" I asked as I sat besides him. My hand on his back. Sure he would tell me the truth more than likely or maybe I would be able to understand what he would say but I wanted to know.

Justin looked at him and his posture changed. "Becky I don't want you look at me different when I tell you this Alright. It's nothing to serious I promise. It's just I'm not ready." Justin said to me as he soon kissed my cheek.

I looked at him and my heart ached when he told me he wasn't ready. It made me feel like as if he couldn't trust me. "Do you not trust me?" I asked him as I looked at him.

Justin shook his head quickly his hand finding my cheek caressing it in is magical touch. "I do trust you and when I'm ready your going to be the first person I'm going to tell." He told me as he looked at me soon handing me the car keys.