I miss you and your goggles.

*within the same week*
(Can I just say Becky has this amazing Jawline like mother of god😍)

*within the same week*(Can I just say Becky has this amazing Jawline like mother of god😍)

Justin Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of Page: I will just tease the hell out of you.

I laid in bed as I cuddled Becky. My hands roaming over her smooth soft skin. Becky soon rolled over to face me. Her white lace bra not covering much it was just making my eyes wander.

Becky fingers went under my chin and before I knew it my eyes were back onto her brown eyes. Her honey brown eyes since the sun was hitting them.

Becky smiled as she placed a hand on my back her fingers gently running around a bruise I had recently developed from the ring. "Your eyes need to stop exploring." Rebecca's voice said as she looked at me.

I wiggled an eyebrow as I rolled over ontop of her. "I would agree but I'm your husband and so my eyes have no limits when it comes to you and your body." I said as I kissed her neck.

Becky's hands gently pushing my head away from her neck. She slowly sat up to face me. Her hands running over my abs and chest. Her eyebrow raising up. "Have you been following your diet?" Becky asked as her brown eyes quickly found mine.

My eyes looked down at the bed as my lips open to speak but it took a second before I could speak. My eyes slowing finding hers as I smiled a little. "Well besides the ice cream yes." I admitted as I looked at her.

Becky moves away from me. "Until you can control your temptations for ice cream no sex." Becky told me as she walked to the bathroom.

I quickly followed to only get a locked door in my face. "Rebecca." I said as I let my palms run over the door.

Becky turned the shower on as she walked around the bathroom. "Don't try today Justin. You make the choice for the ice cream." Rebecca told me.

I placed my forehead to the door as I placed my hand on the door knob. "Rebecca please come over to the door. We don't have to have sex." I said to her through the door.

I felt the door unlock and I quickly pushed he handle down. Rebecca jumped back as I slowly open the door to see her covering herself in a towel. "Justin really?" Rebecca asked me as her hands held the towel tightly.

I walked over to her and gently tugged the towel. "Yes I actually just came in here for my hair brush." I admitted to her.

Rebecca shook her head as she looked at away from me blushing. "Oh really of course only you get horny." Rebecca told me as she dropped the towel and got in the shower.

My eyes couldn't help but wander from her eyes down her chest to her women hood and front here to her thighs. "Fuck." I mumbled before tossing my head back.

Rebecca giggled as she shut the curtain to the shower. "Your one horny man." She admitted me as she clearly heard what I said.

I groaned as I slowly left the bathroom. I sat on the bed running my hands through my hair laying on the bed. I soon sat up after a second. I soon stripped my clothes away and grabbed some clean clothes and made my way to the bathroom quietly. I soon made my way into the shower. Rebecca's phone was playing music so I managed to skip into the shower behind her. My hands found her thighs pulling her body onto mine. My head on her shoulder.

*getting Descriptive if you are comfortable with nudity then skip this portion*

Rebecca leaned back on my body as she tried to move my hands away from her thighs. I smirked as I ran them closer to her women hood.

"Justin stop please." Rebecca pleaded as I kissed her jawline.

I smirked as I let my placed my lips to her ear lobe. "Isn't this what the man likes?" I asked her as my voice was in a soft whispered as my hand rested right over her women hood.

Rebecca but her lip as she shut her eyes letting out a soft whine. "Can you move your hand?" Rebecca asked as she looked at Justin.

Justin smirked as he removed his hands. "I'll get what I want later. Till then. I will just tease the hell out of you." I told her as I let my hands wander up her chest. My hands resting over her breast.

Rebecca whined again as she held my wrist firmly. "Justin..." Rebecca pleaded.

I smirked as I squeezed her breast before she let out a soft gasp. "Let this continue."'I said as I left trailed kisses along her jawline.

Description over

Becky and I were on Raw when I had match against Sami tonight. I was standing out at the gorilla as I waited for the producer to give me the go. With his signal I walked out of the curtain and I found myself doing my entrance and stepping into the ring.

The bell rang and before I knew it Sami and I are grappling each other. Sami has every possible advantage over me Besides Becky being my wife. That's the only advantage I had besides Kevin Owens was at ring side.

The match rolled on and I was going to the top rope when Kevin shook the rope and my junk had never felt such pain in a long time.while falling off the rope my knee got caught on the rope and popped. I managed to find the black floor mat holding my knee playing along with the injury. Sami managed to get me back in the ring and hit me with his finisher.

"1...2...3" the ref counted as he yelled.

The crowd went to booing as I laid there flat trying to not to look injuries because my knee was actually in pain. I rolled out of the ring and walked backstage to see Becky standing there. "Hey you did okay." She said as he kissed my cheek.

"Hey some little girl handed me these. She said you sold out." I said as he put the goggles on Becky's Fiery orange hair. "Here's my little secret. I think the goggles truly look amazing on you and I miss them on you." I admitted to her as I kissed her cheek.

"Well I miss you winning against Sami." Becky admitted as she kissed my cheek a few times.