Father and Mother

*this chapter is going to be have Point of Views.*

*happy ten chapter anniversary Justin and Rebecca!*

*a week later*

Becky Lynch Point of View:

Qoute from Becky:  What about Becca

I was currently talking to Sasha and Bayley about Justin and meeting his family. He didn't have any sisters so it was just going to be me and his mom who I can promise want the best for her oldest son. So here I am ranting about my girl problems to some of my closest girl friends.

Sasha soon looked at me. "Where is your confidence girl. Don't tell me I am going to have to walk you through this course I did with Bayley." Sasha said as she sat there.

Bayley was so supportive and that made it easier Sasha thought everything was a confidence problem. "Becky come on you make Justin happy if he didn't think his parents would like you do you think he would be taking you to Boston to meet them? Bayley asked as she looked through the phone screen since we face timing.

I shrugged my shoulder. Thank god Justin wasn't in the car. "I mean we have only been together a year not even a year I believe our anniversary is in a week." I said this whole meeting his family was really messing with my mind.

Sasha signed through the year home stealing it from Bayley. "Rebecca listen to me. The dear boy loves you and of Justin is taking you to meet his mother and father then you doing something right." Sasha admitted to me.

I soon nodded and looked up to see Justin coming to the car. "Okay I'll text you guys later with results on how this goes." I said before ending the call and watching Justin walk back to the car.

I soon placed my hands together and placed them on my thigh. Justin managed to get me a snack and a water. His hand soon finding mine. "Why are you nervous?" Justin asked as he read the messages from my phone.

His brown eyes always wandering over things that didn't concern him. "It's just there your parents. I'm being really childish over this that's all." I said before placing my fingers under his chin to keep him from reading my text messages.