Your Name?

Becky Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of the page: your name?

I slowly rolled over and put the pillow over my head as I tried to go back to sleep. It's been a week and well Naomi won't let go Of that new guy. Who I still don't have a name for.  I soon pushed the pillow away from my face as I Slowly reached for my cell phone. I soon grabbed it and unplugged. I soon saw a bunch of notifications from Naomi and some Major spam from Instagram. I soon decided to handle my real business as In I should text Naomi and Charlotte. I soon find myself reading messages from Sami. We were already fighting again. Only because I caught him cheating on me. Naomi was up my ass about breaking up with him but I figured I should but i couldn't.  I truthfully loved Sami I couldn't let go of him yet. But thanks to Mandy Rose I was about to loose my boyfriend.

After replying to my friends I get out of bed. I rolled out of bed to be exact. I soon grabbed some clean clothes and moved onto the bathroom. I turned the shower water on before shutting the door and locking it. I soon placed my hand under the water to make sure it was warm. Once it was I started to undress and once I was undressed I stepped into the shower.

I stood under there for a few seconds just letting the warm water hit my skin. I soon picked up the shampoo as I let my head get wet from the shower water before I apply my shampoo. Once my shampoo was in my hair I scrubbed my hair and rinsed it out. I soon started to hum to a Pearl Jam tune before applying my conditioner and rising it out and moving onto washing my body. Once I finish with body washing and hair cleansing I started to shave. Once I finish that I get out of the shower and get dressed into more a black tank top and some black leather leggings and I slip on some semi high tops. I blow dry my hair and soon apply deodorant before leaving the bathroom. I arrived in the kitchen where I grab my car keys and walked out of my apartment. I soon got into my car and placed the key inside the slot and twisted. Signing in relief to hear my car start with ease.

—-
I find myself hitting all the red lights before arriving at work. But before I could get out of my car Sami is pulling on next to me to park his car. I don't wanna act like I'm hurt but truly I kinda am. I told me there was no chance we could get back together. He wasn't happy. Which kinda hurt but I needed to get over it. Clearly there is more than one man on this world. For Jesus sake there is a lot of good looking guy who have shown interest in me multiple times. Which is one of the many reasons I shouldn't love or have feelings for Sami. But here I am Becky Lynch THE MAN who is still pouting over Sami.

I soon snap out of my inner thoughts and I walk inside. Keeping my distance from Sami but the second issue is I bump right back onto Naomi.

"Ahh beck's don't be so down there is alway next time."

I nodded and looked at catering. "There is always Quinoa." I said before giving Naomi I quick hug before shuffling my body to the food knowing that they couldn't forget.

I arrived at catering to only be disappointed by the fact there is no quinoa. I signed and grabbed a water before Sami was talking to guy from last week. I went wide eyed and slowly disappeared. I didn't want to be seen by the brown haired man.

I soon found Charlotte and Naomi. "Hey." I said on a slight panic manner.

"Hey Becky." Charlotte said with a smile as I felt some one walk past me. The wind of a running person came by me and the smell of Cologne.

I soon took a deep inhale of the smell and fell in love with it. "Who smells good?" I asked avoiding Charlottes introduction.

Naomi smiled and looked at me arms crossed. "How about I take you to his party tonight?" Naomi asked with a giggle as wiggled her eyebrow.

Charlotte smiled and managed to get her answer on before I could think. "You better take love struck princess over here." She said which I gave an eye roll to.

"Fine if I so have too. You guys are ruining my time with CrossFit." I said as I started to walk away before my arm was tugged on.

Naomi gave me a playful smirk. "Maybe he will give you workout Sami could never do." Naomi said which made Charlotte crack and myself.

I glared at Naomi. "I don't need him to work out on me." I said before walking away and soon being greeted by the man.

The man stood right in front of me. I soon felt my heart rate slowly speed up and a smile found my face as Sami stood behind him watching this whole thing.

"Ahh Becky Lynch?" The man asked he looked at me. It was obvious he didn't know really who I was.

"At least you didn't call me Ronnie." I said to him as I giggled a little at my own joke. Soon placing my hands on my sides.

The brown haired man soon patted my shoulder. "Umm so I figure your friend over there invited you to my party so I won't ask." He said before he slowly started to walk away from me.

I couldn't dare let him walk away without a name. I had to know his name o couldn't refer to him as the guy with nice hair forever. "Your name?"

The man turned around and looked at me. He smiled at me. "Justin." He said simply before turning around and walking back down the hallway.

I soon let the name settle in the back of my mind. Soon feeling Naomi come up and grab my shoulder. "So Justin and you huh?" She teased

I rolled my eyes watching him disappear again before Charlotte and Naomi started teasing me like I was a third grader.