What do you mean?

Becky Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of the Page: Wait you mean you l-like me?

I heard Justin wasn't going to Hall of Fame with me because he had to visit some family out of town. Rather it was a lie or not I was going with Kevin now. Ugly Kevin only because I didn't buy a pretty dress to not go. So I figured I could just go with Sami's best friend Kevin. At least Sami would be there to hang out with me.

It was the day before hall of Fame and I see Justin walk into work with a piece of paper. I soon furrowed a brow and I ran over to him shoving him into the wall.

"Justin you told me your weren't going to be here." I said as I grabbed the paper from his hand as I read it angrily.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You got into a street fight Justin? What the hell?" I had a million angry Irish women questions and this were just a small few of them.

Justin held his head as he scrunched his face in pain as he groaned in pain. Some blood dripped out of his nose.

"Ahhh are you okay?" I asked changing my tone and everything. He was in some serious pain as he  held onto my shoulder.

"Help me to my knee Becky." He said as he groaned as the blood was still coming it's his nose. I soon patted his back as I tried to comfort him.

I soon rubbed circles into his back as I felt back for hurting him. "This is why we don't get into Fights Alright?" I told him as I looked at him very concerned of course.

Justin turned to gave me a slight glare. "Get me a paper towel so my blood isn't every please. I'll explain all of this to you later I promise." Justin said as he grabbed the doctor paper from my back pocket. He soon got up a little dizzy. But I watched him and made sure he found The General managers office.

I soon ran around to find some paper towels and soon found some but ran into Kevin. He soon bent down and placed a hand on mine while we cleaned up Justin's blood. Couldn't be any more awkward.

Kevin soon leaned in to kiss my cheek and pulled back as looked at him. "Kevin eww no. I don't like you like that. I am just going with you to be friendly and polite since you asked." I told him as I looked at him.

I soon felt Sami come up behind me and Hug me. He soon kissed my cheek a few times. "I broke up with Mandy if your still interested."  Sami said as he smiled.

I soon pushed him off my back so I could stand up. I soon looked up at at him. His eyes playing music to my heart strings and I couldn't say no. "Yes sami!" I said to him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. My head snuggled into his chest.

Sami and I stood there hugging for a few minutes. Sami and I go a long way and well I couldn't believe he came back to me. He literally dumped Mandy Rose for me. I felt so special hag he was coming back to me. Sami soon pulled away and well left to go down another Hall way. Leaving me there to just soak all this cute fluffy romance in.

I soon felt some finger tap on my shoulder. "Congratulations I guess al people can change." The familiar voice of Justin said. I nodded and smiled.

"I can't believe he came back to me Justin. Hey I'm sorry about your head but imma go Alright I got to go tell Naomi and Charlotte Alright by J." I said before dashing away from Justin.

I soon ran into Naomi and I smiled. "Guess what girls?" I said as I beamed with joy. Who god would they never once guess what I just did or received.

Naomi sat down and crossed her arms. "You turned down the man who carried flowers and faked a bloody nose to ask you to the hall of fame?" Naomi asked as she looked at me.

I shook my head confused. I didn't catch on to anything she said. "No Naomi I got Sami back he broke up with Mandy for me." I said as I squealed with joy.

Charlotte and Naomi signed soon looking at each other. "Becky when are you going to realize Sami isn't healthy? When are you going to understand that Justin has tried so hard to just to have a chance and you just push him away. When are you going to realize that Sami doesn't care about you he just uses you for the fame?" Naomi asked as she lost her cool with the whole Sami and I  dating again.

I looked at her and crossed my arms feeling offended. "That's not Sami I know it. Maybe that's Justin. What's so god damn special about Justin. Oh let me guess that fact he had good hair and he isn't Sami?" I asked being hurt.

Charlotte looked at him and rolled her eyes. "If you won't see that fake ass thing Sami does to you then I don't know who your are Becky. Are you some soft as women who falls for fuck boys?" Charlotte asked me as she furrowed and eyebrow.

I glared at them both before crossing my arms tighter than before. "I'm tired of everything being about Justin! I'm tired of you two judging me and Sami! I love him alright and until you get that I don't care about Justin then maybe we can't be friends!" I said before walking away from them to go find Sami.