Ill take care of you

*within the week of the last chapter.*

Justin Lynn's Point Of View:

Qoute of Page: Let's talk.

I let go of Becky's hand as she grabbed my hand. "Don't I get a kiss?" She asked as she smiled at me.

I gave her a smile as I placed a kiss to her lips  soon pulling away. Soon rubbing her cheeks as I looked into her eyes. I didn't know how I was still breathing as she handed me the ring back a few days ago. I wanted to know why she was so scared but I wasn't willing to ask.

"Have a good day alright I love you." I said to her before kissing her temple before feeling her hands cup my cheek.

Becky soon grabbed my hand and sat me down in a chair. Soon sitting in front of me. "Let's talk." Becky suggested as she looked at me.

"What's there to talk about Rebecca I did the one thing to make you unhappy I rushed you into an engagement just so I could be happy and not once caring about how you felt." I said as I took all the blame.

Becky grabbed my hands and held them between her own. "You didn't rush me Justin because at the time that's what I wanted. I still do it's just I was letting my Umm mind wander and I scared myself away from you but I still love you Justin." Becky told me as she laced her fingers with mine.

I soon looked at her. A part of me just wanting to tell her everything about how I feel about this but I couldn't tell her because that wouldn't be right of me. "I love you too. Like I said two days ago. When your ready." I said before standing up.

Becky pushes me back onto the chair. "Justin I know your hurt but talk to me please don't shut me." Becky begged as I looked at her

I looked at her and placed my hands around the chair handle and scooted her chair closer to me. "Your right Becky im hurt if anything I feel almost destroyed. But it's fine because I want you happy and if your not ready then your not ready and that's fine."  I told her as I  moved a piece of hair behind her hair.

Becky soon leaned forward and kissed my cheek. "Should we talk more later when we're alone?" Becky asked as her hand cupped my other cheek.

I let my head fall into her palm. Her soft fingers rubbing my cheek as I looked up at her. "Of course." I said as i watched her walk away slowly.

I was sitting at commentary as normal watching Becky wrestle when Ronda Laid a hard fist to Becky. Becky went from standing up straight to laying on the mat.

"Justin did you see that hit?" Corey asked he played his gimmick. "It looks like Ronda have Becky a taste of her own medicine."

Tom elbowed me in the side and he knew as well as I did. That wasn't a scripted his because Becky was even moving.

My heart fell to my stomach as I stood out of my chair. I grew nervous as I saw the blood running down her cheek. I took my headset off and grabbed a towel and handed it to the trainers. I could get in the ring because my script. However I slowly walked back to the table seeing Becky's face covered in blood. I let my fingers run through my hair. Tom patted my back and that's when I ran to the ring and slid under the bottom rope to place a hand on her arm.

"Hey your going to be okay alright." I said to her as my hand ran over her arm as I took the towel from the trainer and cleaned her cheek.

Becky slowly sat up and we all managed to get her to her feet and out of the ring. Justin your scripted." Becky reminded me.

I placed my arm under her thigh and on her back as I picked her and carried her bridal style to the back. Taking care of her. Soon setting her on the bed. Grabbing the towel and gently cleaning the blood of her face.

Becky looked at me. "Thank you." She said as she smiled up at me her eyes sparkling as she looked at me but I'm sure she had a concussion so that was the concussion in her eyes.

"I'll take good care of you alright Rebecca." I said to her as I placed a kiss to her forehead as the doctors arrived.

I went to walk back out of the room before Becky grabbed my hand. "Please stay."
She said with her soft accent her eyes welding with tears.

I looked at her before Triple H walked in glaring at me. My hands moving Becky's hair out of her face as my other hand rested on hers.

Triple H nodded and soon left the room as I looked down a Becky. This moment of her laying on the table asking for me to stay after all of this. Made me realize why I never left her after being hurt so bad by her.

"I love you Alright and it's not as bad it feels or looks Alright your still beautiful." I told her  as my fingers gently rubbed her arm.

Becky looked at me her brown eyes just wanting to be out of the pain. Her brown eyes almost apologizing to me.

"Imma go get you something I'll be right back." I told her before kissing her cheek and walking out of the room.

I walked into the glam squad room. "Make up wipes please?" I asked as I looked at them. One girl threw me a bunch of them before I walked out of the room.

I soon undid my tie as I walked into the room Becky was in. I soon opened the package before working on her clean side of the face. I wiped the makeup off her face to help the doctors. Once I got that side down I gently worked on the other side of the face holding her hand as I tried my best to get her makeup off.

Luckily after a while they realized Becky and I and I carried her to the car. Setting her in the back seat. And she looked at me. "I wanna sit by you Justin." She admitted before slowly leaning back into my arms.

I looked at her and kissed her cheek. Her in injured cheek. I soon moved her to the front passenger seat. "Is this what you want?" I asked softly as I moved a strand of hair out of her face.

Becky nodded as looked at me soon closing the door. I walked pretty quickly to the other side of the car where I got into the driver side and drove us to the hotel room. I helped Becky up to the room as she let me carry her bridal style again.

Becky soon placed her hands on my head. "Thank you Justin." She said as she kissed my cheek.

I smiled feeling her lips on my cheek. I soon got her back into the hotel room. Setting her on the bed gently.

Soon grabbing her clothes and setting them beside her. Soon looking at her as she sat up. I smiled as she lifted her arms up. She was practically asking me to help her change clothes.

I gently removed her shirt and was about to put another on her before she undid her pants and kicked them off kicking her shoes off as well before she laid down on the mattress.

"Well then." I said as I stood there just admiring her. I wis, I prayed that she could just understand how much I loved her.

Becky groaned and patted the open spot on the bed. "You can stare later please come to bed." Becky said as she held her head a little.

I leaned over her and kissed the top of her head. "I'll be back once I get you some ice Alright." I told her.

Becky opened her eyes to look at me. "I love you." She said to me as I walked to the door.

I smiled to myself as I twisted the door knob. "Is there a strong word than love?" I asked as   Chuckled giving her a wink. Soon going and grabbing her some ice.