Meggy has returned!

(Mario and Meggy arrived back home after their visit to the castle.)

Mario: It feels so good to be home.

Meggy: Same here, Mario.

Mario: Looks like our house is... clean. None of the house looks dirty or broken.

Meggy: Reader did a great job as our housekeeper!

Mario: I'll call Reader over to thank him for all the work he's done, and to also teach us to cook, seeing as he promised that a while back.

Meggy: Good idea. eye-p0d did a great job too.

Mario: This robot is magical! eye-p0d! Celebrate this by making us spaghetti!

(eye-p0d started to make spaghetti, as Meggy talked to the people reading this.)

Meggy: I have returned, everyone! Sorry, I was a little late. I had to deal with a baby turtle and a princess disguising as me and Mario and having the police arresting us. We actually had our honeymoon extended to make up for the lost time. None of that matters anymore. I have returned, and we brought over another robot with us.

F.L.U.D.D.: Nice to meet you all!

(The spaghetti was done, as Mario brought the spaghetti to the table to start eating it with Meggy.)

Mario: Spaghetti's ready, Meggy!

Meggy: In a little bit, sweetie. I just gotta tell everyone that I'm back.

Mario: Okay, I'll wait.

Meggy: Now that our honeymoon is out of the way, Ask Meggy Anything Part 3 is finally gonna start! You ask your questions and I'll answer them just like the last two parts. I'll see you all later. I'm gonna eat spaghetti with Mario.

(Meggy and Mario started to eat their celebratory spaghetti, both happy to finally be back home.)