Question 545 Continuation Continuation

Bob: WhAt ThE hElL jUsT hApPeNeD?

Fishy Boopkins: Where are we?

SMG4: What the f*ck is going on?!

Tari: I was playing games, and now I'm here. Where are we?

Bowser: Oh my god, did I take drugs again?

Toad: (screams)

Infinite: What's going on here?

Crystal: We were spending quality time with Luna, but now we're all on here.

(Soriano flies in on a Lakitu cloud.)

Soriano: Sorry to interrupt you, everyone, but I asked Mario and Meggy to race on Rainbow Road with their new two seated kart, seeing as they don't wanna compete against each other, so I teleported you all here to give Mario and Meggy a challenge. Give it your best shot, everyone!

Bob: I cAn DeFiNiTeLy Do ThIs ShIt!

(The countdown started.)

3

2

1

Go!

(They all started to race in their two seated karts. All of the racers immediately began to compete and try to win. Mario and Meggy were the most skilled out of all of them and were in first place. Bob and Boopkins ran into a Double Item Box. Bob got Triple Bananas, while Boopkins got very lucky and got a Mega Mushroom, turning him and Bob giant.)

Mega Bob: CaN't StOp ThE bOb!

Mega Fishy Boopkins: Get out of the way! (rams SMG4 and Tari to a wall)

Tari: (screams a little) That was a close one. We were close to death!

SMG4: It's okay, Tari. We can do this!

Tari: Okay, sweetie.

(They ran into an Item Box and got a Fake Item Box.)

SMG4: Well that was a load of shit. (throws the Fake Item Box at Bowser and Toad, causing them to fall off and float in space)

Bowser: SHIIIIIIIIIII...

Toad: Noooooooo...

(Infinite and Crystal got a Red Shell and were right behind Mario and Meggy. They were more focused on winning the race and threw the Red Shell at them.)

Meggy: Ow...

Mario: Hey! We're supposed to be friends!

Infinite: Sorry about that!

Mario: Son of a bitch...

(Mario and Meggy continued driving in 2nd place behind Infinite and Crystal. Bob and Boopkins got themselves a Golden Mushroom.)

Bob: HoLy TiTs! WhAt Is ThIs?

(They started to speed up so fast that they drove off the track and floated in space.)

Fishy Boopkins; Aww...

Bob: GoDdAmNiT!

(The 3 teams were now on lap 2, as SMG4 and Tari continued racing down Rainbow Road.)

SMG4: We can catch up, Tari! All we have to do is focus, like you said!

Tari: Let's do this!

(They drove into another Item Box and got a Green Shell.)

SMG4: Bullshit! (shakes the item slot and gets a Feather) Come on! (shakes it some more and gets Lightning) Oooooohhhhh! (uses the Lightning and shocks Mario, Meggy, Infinite, and Crystal, as he laughs)

Tari: Good one, SMG4! (high fives SMG4)

(Mario and Meggy got a Fire Flower. They didn't want to shoot at Infinite and Crystal, but instead, they shot it behind them at SMG4 and Tari.)

SMG4: IIIII AM ON FIYAR! (accidentally drives off the track and starts floating in space)

Tari: Aww, we lost.

SMG4: It's okay, Tari. There's always next time.

Tari: Thanks.

(It is now the final lap, and only Mario and Meggy, and Infinite and Crystal are left on the track. Infinite and Crystal drove to an Item Box and accidentally got a Thunder Cloud (from MKWii).)

Infinite: Oh shit.

Crystal: This is not good.

15 seconds later...

(They both got shocked by the cloud, giving Mario and Meggy a chance to pass by. After another minute of driving, Mario and Meggy won the race.)

Mario: We won!

Meggy: Yay!

(Soriano teleported everyone back to the castle, with Bob, SMG4, Bowser, and Toad looking angrily at him.)

Soriano: Uh... it was just a prank, bro.

SMG4: Get him!

(They started chasing Soriano outside the castle, while Tari and Boopkins played video games, Infinite and Crystal started hanging out with their daughter again, and Mario and Meggy drove back home in their two seated kart.)

Meggy: This is an awesome kart.

Mario: I agree, Meggy. Now we don't have to be apart while we drive in karts!

Meggy: Indeed, Mario. I love you.

Mario: I love you too.