Question 391

Francis: Hello? (looks inside to see that the house is entirely empty) Where is everything? (sees a "For Sale" sign outside the house) They sold their house? Where do they live now? (gets a call on his phone and picks it up) Hello?

Meggy (phone): Hi, Francis. I see that you're outside our house and you're wondering where we live now. Well, eye-p0d is right beside you and he'll lead you to our new home.

Francis: (sees eye-p0d right beside him and gets startled a little) Whoa. Alright, Meggy. See you at your new home. (follows eye-p0d to Mario and Meggy's new home, as he sees that it's a mansion, as he gets extremely stunned) A MANSION?!?!

Mario: That's right, Francis! A mansion!

Francis: This... this is incredible!

Meggy: So, what are you here for, Francis?

Francis: Oh, right. Here you go. (gives Mario and Meggy the multi-universal phones) There are tons of features on these phones, and you can also stay in touch with Infinite, even when he's in his universe.

Meggy: Thank you so much, Francis.

Mario: You are so smart and intelligent.

Francis: Aww, thanks. See you two later. Hope you're loving your mansion! (walks away while waving goodbye)

Mario and Meggy: Bye, Francis!