Question 498

Meggy: Whoa! Where are we?

Cristina: The world of Pokémon. The perfect place to train your Ralts.

Meggy: Thank you, Cristina! Now, Ralts. It's time to show us what you got!

(One Pokémon came near Ralts, and it was a Lickitung. It prepared to attack.)

Meggy: Okay, Ralts. Time to start training you up. Use Confusion!

(Ralts used Confusion on the Lickitung and dealt damage.)

Meggy: Nice one, Ralts.

(Lickitung then proceeded to lick Ralts.)

Meggy: Ralts, dodge his tongue and use Psyshock!

(Ralts dodged the tongue and used its Psyshock on Lickitung, as it was enough to make it faint. Ralts gained a couple levels after facing Lickitung.)

Meggy: Ralts, you were amazing! Great job!

Ralts: Raallll! Rallllll!

Meggy: Looks like another Pokémon is coming this way.

(The Pokémon that came in is revealed to be Pidgey, as it prepared to attack Ralts.)

Meggy: Ralts! Use Psychic!

(Ralts used a powerful Psychic on the Pidgey, and it fainted. Ralts gained another level.)

Cristina: Wow. Impressive. Your Ralts won the battle in just one move!

Meggy: Yeah, my Ralts is amazing, isn't it?

(Ralts then battled more Pokémon like Chinchou, Gengar, and Poliwhirl, and Ralts is now at level 19, 1 level away from evolving.)

Meggy: You're getting very close to evolving now, Ralts! Are you excited?

Ralts: Raaaalll!

Meggy: Alright, Ralts. At least one more Pokémon to fight, and you will evolve.

???: Sorry, but that Pokémon belongs to us!

(Meggy turned around to see a Meowth.)

Cristina: Is that a talking Meowth?

Meggy: You kinda look familiar. (remembers her fight with Team Rocket a while back and gasps) I know who you are... Meowth! You are not taking my Ralts away!

Meowth: Hey, you're the masked twerp we tussled with!

Meggy: It's not a mask. It's how my eyes look! Ralts, get rid of this Meowth!

(Ralts prepared to attack.)

Meowth: (chuckles) A measly little Ralts. It can barely do a thing! (laughs)

Meggy: Urrrrgh! Ralts! Use Shadow Ball!

(Ralts threw a Shadow Ball at the wisecracking Meowth, as he jumped over it and prepared a Fury Swipes.)

Meggy: Safeguard, quick, Ralts!

(Ralts used Safeguard just before Meowth came up to scratch him, as Meowth then broke his claws on the Safeguard.)

Meowth: Ooooow! I'm gonna need new claws.

Meggy: Now, Ralts. Psychic!

(Ralts used Psychic on Meowth, launching him away to the Team Rocket balloon, causing it to fly away too.)

Jessie: You were close to getting that Ralts and you failed, Meowth!

James: It was gonna be the one sole defender for the boss!

Meowth: She's tougher than those other twerps with that Pikachu!

Wobbuffet: (appears) Wobbuffet!

Team Rocket: Team Rocket's blasting off again!

*ding*

Meggy: Awesome job, Ralts! You got rid of Team Rocket for now, but they might come back.

Cristina: I'm glad those bad men are gone. Their talking Meowth is mean.

(Ralts then started to glow.)

Meggy: (gasp) Ralts! You're glowing!

Cristina: I think Ralts is evolving!

(Ralts started to grow a little and change its shape into a brand new Pokémon, Kirlia.)

Kirlia: Kirlia!

Meggy: Wow. It's a Kirlia!

Cristina: It's so cute!

Meggy: (hugs Kirlia) I'm so glad you evolved into something better... Kirlia.

Cristina: You wanna go back?

Meggy: Yes, let's go back. I think Mario's gonna get worried.

(Cristina used her Game Gauntlet Mk II to teleport her, Meggy, and Kirlia back home, as Mario immediately ran up to Meggy and hugged her.)

Mario: Where were you, Meggy?

Meggy: Cristina unexpectedly teleported me to the Pokémon world with my Ralts, who is now a Kirlia!

Kirlia: Kirlia!

Mario: Wow. I'm impressed. Good job, Meggy. You're a great Pokémon trainer.

Meggy: Thanks.

Mario: And you were awesome too, Kirlia.

Meggy: And thank you, Cristina, for helping me get to a world filled with Pokémon so it'll help Ralts evolve into this.

Cristina: No problem, Meggy. I'm just being a good friend.

Meggy: Indeed, Cristina. (gives Cristina a thumbs up, as she shows Kirlia to the two Pikachus and walk away with Mario)