Question 379

(Mario and Meggy touched the Double Cherries, as clones of the couple appeared beside them.)

Mario: Holy shit!

Meggy: Mario... those are clones... of us!

Meggy 2: Hello.

Mario and Mario 2: OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!

Mario: I finally have a brother again!

(Mario and Mario 2 began to annoy everyone again outside while they eat spaghetti, while Meggy and Meggy 2 walked beside them laughing at their stupidity.)

Meggy and Meggy 2: Mario is so funny!

Meggy 2: So do you wanna train together?

Meggy: Later, me. I wanna show you and Mario's clone to my friends.

(Mario and Meggy went to the castle to introduce their clones to everyone.)

Mario, Mario 2, Meggy, Meggy 2: Hi, everyone.

SMG4: Holy shit!

Luigi: Ohh... not again.

Infinite: Am I seeing things right?

Crystal: Those are... clones.

Mario 2 and Meggy 2: Nice to meet you all.

(Both Marios started to annoy Toad, while both Meggys started to play video games with Tari and MXR Tari. They were playing in teams, with a Meggy and a Tari on each team. With their impressive skills, Meggy and Tari won the match against their second versions.)

Meggy 2: Aw man, we lost.

MXR Tari: Good game, Meggy and... me.

Mario: You did a great job, Meggy!

SMG4: So did you, Tari.

MXR SMG4: And you too, my Tari.

Meggy, Tari, MXR Tari: Thank you.

(The three couples hugged each other, as both Mario 2 and Meggy 2 looked at each other.)

Mario: I wonder what our clones are doing over there.

(Mario 2 and Meggy 2 walked over to each other.)

Mario 2: Meggy...

Meggy 2: Mario...

Mario 2 and Meggy 2: I love you!

(Mario 2 and Meggy 2 began to kiss each other, as everyone else went "Aww". However, as the clone couple kissed and hugged each other, something unexpected happened. Two bullets broke through a window and shot Mario 2 and Meggy 2 in the chests.)

Mario and Meggy: Mario, Meggy, no!

Mario: NOT AGAIN!

(The people who shot Mario 2 and Meggy 2 are revealed to be Dark Squid and Zelus, unaware that those are clones.)

Dark Squid: We did it! The couple is down!

Zelus: We killed Mario and Meggy! We gotta tell Orange Angel the good news!

(Both villains started running towards Orange Angel, as Mario and Meggy walked over to the clones, who were laying on the floor starting to die.)

Mario: Goddamnit. I lost my brother!

Luigi: (starts to feel depressed)

Meggy: You two were great clones.

Mario 2: *cough* Remember us...as duplicates of you two.

Meggy 2: I love you, Mario.

Mario 2: I love you too, Meggy.

(Mario 2 and Meggy 2 kissed each other one last time, as they closed their eyes and they died.)

Mario and Meggy: No...

Infinite: Someone shot them.

Crystal: So I guess we gotta be more careful around the castle. There might possibly be killers outside.

MXR Meggy: We gotta close the windows to make sure this doesn't happen again.

(They all closed the window blinds, as they calmed Mario and Meggy down after their clones have died. After they were calm, they walked out the castle while saying goodbye to everyone else again, and walked back home.)

Mario: Our clones will be missed.

Meggy: Yeah, those two were a great couple.