Question 434

Meggy: Not again! This is the second time in a week! Mario, come with me! This castle's gotta be weed-free!

Mario: Okie dokie! Wait here, everyone! Weed Piranha Plants are invading the castle, and we gotta get rid of them!

(Y/N): Good luck, you two!

Infinite: Make sure you text us once all of the weed has been cleared out.

(Mario and Meggy picked up the Firebrand and Thunderhand, as they made their way to the castle. They came across the Weed Piranha Plants.)

Mario: Let's take those stoner plants out, Meggy!

Meggy: Gladly!

(Mario used his Firebrand, while Meggy used her Thunderhand, and they took out all the Weed Piranha Plants in a minute.)

Mario: You suck Mario's pingas!

Meggy: (laughs) We got them out good!

(Meggy then texted Infinite that the Weed Piranha Plants were done for, as they started to smell something unusual.)

Mario: Meggy... do you smell something weird?

Meggy: Yeah, I smell that too.

Mario: It kinda smells like... oh no.

Meggy: Um... did we forget our gas masks?

Mario: Yes we did.

Meggy: Uh oh.

(Mario and Meggy, indeed, started to smell some weed left over from yesterday, as they started to get high. Just then, Luigi came in with a gas mask on and sucked in all the weed smell with his Golden Vacuum Cleaner.)

Luigi: Go Weegee! Go Weegee! Go Weegee!

(Infinite, Crystal, (Y/N), and everyone else that was inside the castle while the weed was in there came back into the castle to see Luigi dancing.)

Luigi: Luigi! Luigi! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!

Infinite: Looks like all the weed has been cleared up.

Tari: Mario! Meggy!

(They all looked over to see Mario and Meggy sitting together stoned.)

Meggy: I'm seeing pretty colours.

Mario: I JUST SH*T MY PANTS!

Luigi: Mario!

Infinite: Oh no! They're... high!

Deathwind: This cannot be good!

Mario: I... l-love you so much!

Meggy: I feel awesome.

Crystal: Futaba's gonna feel very sad for them.

Machito: Indeed, Crystal. We gotta bring them home.

(Infinite and Crystal carried the high and laughing couple to their home.)

Futaba: Mario? Meggy?

Meggy: Oh hey, it's me! (laughs)

Mario: I feel so high right now.

Futaba: High?

Infinite: Sorry to break this news to you, but... Mario and Meggy accidentally smelled weed in the castle.

Futaba: Oh no! I hope they get better soon, and I hope they aren't gonna die.

Crystal: Don't worry, Futaba. They're gonna be fine in just a few hours.

Futaba: I wanna be right beside them. I just wanna keep them company while they're... stoned. (shivered in fear)

Infinite: Nothing to worry about, Futaba. Let's put Mario and Meggy in their bed. They'll feel better soon.

(They took Mario and Meggy to their bed, and Futaba laid down beside them.)

Futaba: Get well soon... Mario and Meggy.