Question 443

Meggy: Let's do it! If those villains are looking for a fight, we'll give them a fight!

(Meggy gathered up Mario, SMG4, Tari, Infinite, Crystal, (Y/N), MXR Meggy, MXR Mario, MXR SMG4, MXR Tari, and Machito, and she told all of them to bring their exosuit. They arrived at the abandoned building, and once they looked inside, they saw nothing.)

MXR Mario: Well, it looks like they aren't looking for a fight since they aren't there, so...

MXR SMG4: They might be tricking us by hanging from the ceiling or something like that to get us when we aren't looking.

MXR Tari: A good time to use our cloak ability.

(Everyone turned on the cloak, but Infinite stopped MXR Mario from doing so.)

Infinite: We're gonna need someone that the villains can see so they can fall into our trap.

MXR Mario: Why do I have to be the visible guy?

Infinite: Because you decided not to behave in front of Beerus, the god of destruction, earlier. So we give the job of visible guy to you.

MXR Mario: Mama f*cker!

(They all walked in the door with cloak on, except for MXR Mario.)

MXR Mario: Um... hello? Is anyone here?

(3 villains, Orange Angel, Thief, and Elice, are hanging from the ceiling, and once they heard MXR Mario's voice, they immediately pounced towards him, but they got stopped by unexpected punches from Meggy, (Y/N), and MXR Meggy.)

Orange Angel: Where did those punches come from?

Thief: What is going on here?

MXR Mario: Attack, my invisible friends!

(Everyone ran at the 3 villains and started to attack. The Sonics and Overdrive abilities helped out a ton, seeing as they slow down time and stun the enemies, and once they attacked back, they immediately used the shield.)

Elice: I can't find them! They're too fast and strong!

Thief: I wanna just stop this, okay, everyone?

Orange Angel: Yeah. This invisible people stuff is giving me a headache.

Elice: Same here. Let's get back to base.

(They teleported back to their base, as everyone turned off cloak and started to celebrate.)

Infinite: We did good, everyone!

Crystal: You were great, Infinite!

Infinite: (blushes) Thanks. You were great too.

Meggy: But those villains aren't dead yet. They'll come back soon, and we'll kill them all!

Mario: Indeed, Meggy. (kisses her on the cheek)

Meggy: Aww.

(Everyone returned to their homes.)