Question 442

Meggy: (calls Infinite) Hey, Infinite. Somebody is asking me what will happen if you get shot by the BFG.

Infinite: Meggy... I accept his challenge!

Meggy: WHAT?!

Infinite: Gather everyone here. It's time to demonstrate how powerful I really am.

Meggy: Infinite, this is crazy! If you get shot with my BFG, you might die! And I don't wanna lose you again!

Infinite: Meggy, you saw me carry a building and a Metal Gear. I can handle this.

Meggy: But, Infini...

(Infinite hung up the phone, as Meggy started to cry a little while picking up her BFG.)

Mario: Meggy, what's wrong?

Meggy: *sniff* I don't wanna talk about it. Just come with me. Infinite will explain it once we get there.

(They walked out of their mansion and brought their BFG over to the castle. They saw their friends all around Infinite.)

Infinite: Ladies and gentlemen! Now that all of you have arrived, I would like to show all of you a demonstration of my powers. SB123 Meggy will shoot me with her BFG, and I will try and deflect the shot.

Luigi: Infinite, are you insane?!

Machito: You can't survive a powerful shot like that! You'll get killed!

Mario: Mario think you coo-coo crazy!

Crystal: All of you just don't understand how powerful Infinite is. He's able to pick up a building all by himself, and even a Metal Gear too! Show them how it's done, honey!

Infinite: Thanks, Crystal. Alright, Meggy. Take your shot!

(Meggy was sobbing as if she had to put down a dog, as she aimed her BFG at Infinite and started to charge it up. After 25 seconds, she stopped charging.)

Meggy: I cannot do it! (runs up to Infinite and hugs him while crying) I don't want to shoot you! You're like a brother to me, and you always protect me and Mario. I don't want you to die again!

Infinite: (hugs back) Okay, Meggy. I won't do it... just for you.

Meggy: Oh, Infinite. (hugs him harder)

Bob: InFiNtTe AnD mEgGy, DoN't Be PuSsIeS. lEt Me Do It! (picks up the BFG with little charging time left)

Meggy: Bob, no!

(Meggy ran towards Bob while not in the way of the BFG, but it was too late, as he shot the BFG at Infinite. He, however, grabbed the BFG shot as it came up to him, as he spun around and threw the shot into the sky. Everyone look at Infinite surprised and cheered for him. Mario and Meggy, however, ran up to Infinite again.)

Mario and Meggy: Infinite!

Meggy: I was so worried about you... for... nothing. I'm so sorry!

Mario: And I'm a-so sorry for calling you crazy.

Infinite: It's okay, you two. I'm right here and still alive.

(Meggy started to cry way more and hug Infinite as tightly as she could.)

Meggy: What just happened... now worries me that... you might die again for real, and it's possible that you... might not come back. (sobs some more) You might unexpectedly die when I'm not looking, and I don't... want you... to leave... forever! (cries a little more)

Infinite: Meggy, calm down. I don't want you to be depressed. You want me to stay in your mansion tonight to calm you down?

(Meggy nodded to say yes.)

Infinite: There, there. Let's go back to your mansion.

Mario: You know your husband will be there.

Meggy: Yeah... you're right. (hugs Mario)

Mario: (hugs back) I love you, Meggy.

Meggy: I love you too, Mario.

(Mario and Meggy kissed each other, as they, along with Infinite, started to walk back to their mansion to make Meggy happy again.)