Question 490 Continuation

Infinite: It's okay, guys

Infinite: It's okay, guys. I'm right here.

Meggy: We were so worried about you!

Crystal: Especially me!

Futaba: I'm glad you're okay, Infinite. I think it's about time to explain who stabbed you.

Infinite: Well... he looked just like me except more older. I think... I think he might've been me from the future.

Mario: That's impossible! You from the future? Really?

Futaba: I saw him, and he looked and acted different. That would never be you, Infinite.

Meggy: Yeah, you care for everyone else around you! You even got a girlfriend who's about to be your wife! Something must've happened in the future that caused you to be like that, but we'll make sure to prevent that from happening.

Infinite: Thanks, but there might also be a possibility that it was me from another dimension, but let's not get too much into this. I need a rest.

Crystal: You sure do, honey. Can we stay in your mansion for the night, Meggy?

Meggy: Sure, Crystal.

Infinite: Thanks, Meggy.

(Mario, Meggy, Infinite, Crystal, and Futaba went back to the mansion. Infinite and Crystal went to bed so they can rest, Mario started eating spaghetti, Futaba was doing her own thing, and Meggy took a look at how much reads all of this has gotten. She did the math and came to a shocking realization.)

To be continued

To be continued...