Question 547

Meggy: Okay, guys. I'm back with the late night question promised yesterday. (looks at the question) Well, Infinite and Crystal. It is April Fools Day tomorrow, and this prank is perfect! I'll do it with you, but we do need a little help, however. (runs to outside the castle, where Infinite and Crystal are standing) You ready, guys?

Infinite: We're ready, Meggy.

Meggy: We gotta get someone to help us first. You'll see who, you two. (walks with Infinite and Crystal over to where Orange Angel is)

Crystal: Orange Angel? Well... we did make a permanent truce with her and the rest of the villains, except for SMG3 and Desti, of course.

Infinite: Yeah, that'll be a great way to get her revenge.

Meggy: I'm asking her to help out because she has a power to teleport anything she chooses, making stealing the clothes Desti is already wearing off of her much easier.

Crystal: Good idea.

Meggy: Hey, Orange Angel!

Orange Angel: (wakes up) Wha... whadaya want?

Meggy: We need your help in pranking Desti.

Orange Angel: Desti... the person who I kicked out of my group for staying evil along with SMG3. How are we gonna take revenge against her?

Infinite: Taking all of her clothes like what you did with Meggy back in December.

Orange Angel: Perfect. I'm in.

(Meggy and Orange Angel high fived each other, as they, along with Infinite and Crystal, made their way to SMG3 and Desti's underground base. They made sure not to make a sound since SMG3 and Desti are sleeping. They snuck over to the drawers and took all of Desti's clothes, while Orange Angel teleported the clothes that Desti is wearing off of her and on the ground beside her, leaving her naked. They picked up the clothes and ran away from the base. Infinite and Crystal went to the mansion and put all of her clothes in a secret room, as Mario then wondered what they're doing.)

Mario: The f*ck?

Infinite: Mario. You'll never believe what we just did.

Crystal: We stole Desti's clothes not only as an April Fools prank, but as revenge for stealing Meggy's clothes a few months back.

Mario: Oooooooooooh!

Infinite: We're camping outside the base for the night to see Desti's reactions. You wanna join us?

Mario: Okie dokie!

(Mario joined Meggy, Infinite, Crystal, and Orange Angel, camping outside the base for the night, with Orange Angel staying up all night so she can wake everyone up once Desti starts to wake up. She drank coffee so she can stay up all night without falling asleep. Desti's gonna be hit with another surprise gone too far.)

(April Fools Day is tomorrow! Give Meggy your best pranks and jokes to try to fool her!)