Question 417

Meggy: Okay, sounds like a great idea. (calls up all of her Inkling friends)

20 minutes later...

(Meggy has changed into her swimwear and invited her Inkling friends, along with Infinite and Crystal over to the mansion, as they went over to the pool.)

JCR: Wow. Meggy has a mansion now.

Edgellie: Awesome! I'm glad she invited us over here!

Alex: So... she told us to go to the pool, so what's all this about, Meggy?

(They saw Meggy climbing up to the diving board, and they all gasped.)

Inkura: Don't do it, Meggy! We love you!

Clauds: You have so much to live for!

(Brian Jackson II pressed the record button on his phone, while everyone else was panicking a little except for Mario, Infinite, and Crystal.)

Meggy (thoughts): Alright... here we go.

(Meggy jumped off the diving board and dived into the water, as she started to swim for a while. Meanwhile, all of the Inklings were stunned and their jaws dropped to the ground. Mario, Infinite, and Crystal tried their hardest to hold in their laughs, as Meggy finished swimming after a few minutes.)

Meggy: What do you think, everyone?

(All of the Inklings were shocked, as a few seconds later, they started to freak out.)

Aria: Meggy can swim?!

Poool157: How can Meggy swim and I can't?!

Ellie: I am freaking out!!!

(Mario, Meggy, Infinite, and Crystal couldn't sustain their laughs anymore and began to burst out laughing at everyone else freaking out.)

Brian Jackson II: I gotta send this to Off the Hook! They need to see this! The first swimming Inkling!

(Brian Jackson II started running towards the studio, as Futaba was wondering what's going on outside.)

Futaba: What's happening?

Meggy: All of the Inklings are freaking out because they saw me swimming, and there is no other Inkling that has swam ever.

Infinite: Question. Who's this, Meggy?

Meggy: This is Futaba. I invited her over because she almost looked like me.

Futaba: Nice to meet you both.

Infinite: Nice to meet you too. I'm Infinite.

Crystal: And I'm Crystal. Infinite and I are getting married soon!

Futaba: Oh, that's wonderful!

Mario: They're still freaking out?

(They looked over to see all of the Inklings running like maniacs in circles, outside the mansion, and back to their homes, as Mario, Meggy, Infinite, Crystal, and Futaba couldn't stop laughing.)

Futaba: Man, your world is hilarious sometimes, Meggy.

Meggy: It sure is. I wonder if they're still gonna act this way even after they arrive home.

(The others laughed again, as Infinite and Crystal walked back to the castle and said their goodbyes to Mario, Meggy, and Futaba.)