50K Celebration Continuation

The next day...

(Almost everyone who was invited to the party had left the previous night, and the only people still at the mansion were Meggy, Mario, Tari, Saiko, SMG4, Fishy Boopkins, Bob, William, Cristina, Futaba, Luigi, Infinite, Crystal, Machito, Aqua, Angelina, Deathwind, and Francis, all sleeping together on the huge bed, as Meggy woke up with a yawn and got out of bed. Mario noticed her waking up.)

Mario: Morning, Meggy.

Meggy: (giggles) Morning, Mario.

10 minutes later...

(Everyone else have woken up and stretched their legs.)

Meggy: Morning, everyone. It sure was an awesome party, wasn't it?

Crystal: It sure was, Meggy.

Infinite: A little awkward to be hanging out with the villains, but we forgive them. Great party.

(Everyone else agreed with Meggy, along with some congratulating her some more.)

Meggy: I'm glad you loved the party.

(They then heard a knock on the door. Meggy went to the door and opened it to see ReaderFromWR with a box.)

Meggy: Oh, hey, Reader. What's up?

ReaderFromWR: Well, since you celebrated 50K reads, congratulations again for that, I'm here to give you and all your friends some new weapons!

(Everyone ran over to ReaderFromWR once they heard that, as he opened the box and gave everyone their weapons.)

)

Meggy: Wow

Meggy: Wow. A Splattershot... made of diamonds. It's beautiful!

Mario: BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Tari: This is a cute Chainsword.

Saiko: Eternity?

SMG4: Yeah, I'm confused with the eternity part, but I'm glad that I have a mech!

Fishy Boopkins: (swings the Anime Blade Mk II) I have the power of god and Anime by my side! (screams)

Bob: Aw HeLl YeAh!

William: Oh cool! (shoots the Splattershot at the sky, leaving an ink stain on thin air) This is my kind of Splattershot!

Cristina: (puts on the Game Gauntlet Mk II) Awesome.

Futaba: This is some awesome stuff! I wonder what the Umbra Watch does. (puts on the Umbra Watch and turns into Futabonetta)

Futabonetta: Woah! I look awesome!

Luigi: Hey, that's a-pretty good!

Infinite: Oh hell yeah! I got a chainsaw!

Crystal: This Umbra Watch can turn me into someone more powerful? (puts on the Umbra Watch and turns into Crystalonetta)

Crystalonetta: This is so cool!

Infinite: (blushes hard at Crystalonetta)

Machito: Wow. I'm impressed.

Aqua: Same here.

Angelina: You're giving me the most weapons? Reader... you're such a great friend! (hugs Reader) Thank you.

ReaderFromWR: No problem, Angelina.

Deathwind: Well, I have a Splattershot just like Infinite. Like father, like son, I suppose.

Francis: Wow! I love having a chainsaw!

Meggy: Thanks for the gifts, Reader.

Mario: They were awesome!

ReaderFromWR: No problem, guys.

(Everyone except Meggy, Mario, William, Cristina, and Futaba returned to their homes.)

Infinite: Hey, Crystal.

Crystal: Yeah?

Infinite: Our wedding is today.

Crystal: Oh, I'm so excited!

Infinite: Me too, sweetie.