Question 474

Meggy: Mario! Crystal has been kidnapped!

Mario: What?! By who?

Meggy: Somebody by the name of Admiral S. Swipe.

Mario: Oh my god! Meggy, I tackled with this guy before!

Meggy: Wait, really?

Mario: Yes. He's an asswipe who steals everything he sees!

Meggy: (thinks that Admiral S. Swipe's name is close to asswipe and laughs) That name is hilarious!

Mario: (laughs with her) Yeah, it really is.

Meggy: We've got to save Crystal!

Mario: Indeed, Meggy! Let's a-go!

(They ran over to the castle and towards Infinite.)

Meggy: Infinite!

Mario: Crystal has been kidnapped!

Infinite: *gasps* Oh no! By who?

Mario: By Admiral S. Swipe.

Infinite: So it's this guy again, huh? And he dares kidnap my girl?! (picks up Mario and Meggy and runs outside the castle to start looking for the Teletubmarine; finds it out in the ocean) Over there!

Meggy: Now let's go save your future wife!

Infinite: Don't worry, Crystal. Your future husband is coming to save you! (flies over to the Teletubmarine with Mario and Meggy still in his arms and breaks in through the ceiling)

Admiral S. Swipe: Who dares break the roof of my Teletubmarine?!

Infinite: Hi, Asswipe.

Admiral S. Swipe: Stop making fun of my name!

Infinite: I'm the future husband of the person you just kidnapped. Just thinking about someone just harming or kidnapping my girlfriend makes me... want to... (turns angry and activates Jackal's Wrath x10)

Admiral S. Swipe: Oh shit! Teletubbies, attack!

(Swipe's Teletubbies came in and started to attack Infinite.)

Infinite: Mario! Meggy! You two look for Crystal! I'll take care of those coloured freaks!

Teletubby: Hey, we have lives too, you know!

(Infinite started to take out the Teletubbies, as Mario and Meggy searched for Crystal and found her in a cage in a room filled with other things Swipe's found.)

Crystal: Mario! Meggy!

Mario: Crystal, we found you!

Meggy: Infinite has gotten so worried and angry that he activated Jackal's Wrath x10.

Crystal: Aww. He cares that much about me.

(Mario and Meggy later found the key and unlocked the cage, letting Crystal out.)

Crystal: (hugs Mario and Meggy) Thank you both for helping me out.

Mario: No problem!

Meggy: Now let's get back to Infinite.

(They ran back to Infinite, who was tired and right beside an unconscious Swipe.)

Crystal: Infinite! (runs to Infinite) Are you okay?

Infinite: I'm fine, but after activating Jackal's Wrath x10, I'm tired.

Crystal: You did awesome, Infinite. (kisses Infinite)

Infinite: (kisses back)

Mario and Meggy: Aww.

Infinite: I love you, Crystal.

Crystal: I love you too, Infinite.

Mario: Okay, now that our flyer is tired, how are we gonna get home?

Meggy: Luckily for us, I brought my Portal Gun here and I made a portal back at the mansion.

Mario: Meggy, you're the best.

Infinite: Thank you, Meggy.

(Meggy shot the Portal Gun at a wall and she, along with Mario, Infinite, and Crystal went through the portal and arrived home.)

Infinite: I'm... so... tired.

Crystal: Aww, don't worry, honey. Everything's gonna be alright.

Meggy: You should rest here for a while, Infinite. Just being a generous friend.

Infinite: Thanks, Meggy.

Crystal: I'm staying right beside you, Infinite. Always. (carries Infinite to bed)

Mario: We'll always try our best to protect those two just like how Infinite protected both of us.

Meggy: We sure will, Mario. I can't wait for their wedding.

Ask Meggy Anything! Part 3 (Questions 377-554)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara