Question 525

The next day...

Meggy: (wakes up and groans a little in pain)

Meggy (thoughts): Why is my body still bruised and my leg still broken?

Meggy: Mario?

Mario: (wakes up) Yeah... M-Meggy?

Meggy: Where's... Francis? (starts to cry a little)

Mario: (hugs Meggy) Your body will be fixed and healed soon, Meggy. He has gone too far this time.

Meggy: Francis

Meggy: Francis... what you did was indeed very stupid... but I forgive you. Now please... do what you gotta do.

Francis: Alright, Meggy. Let's do it.

Meggy: Thank you very much.

Mario: THAAAAANK YOOOOOUUU!

Mario (thoughts): It's about goddamn time.

Francis: (picks up Meggy and takes her to an empty room, where he starts to do his work on Meggy)

Mario: (walks over to Infinite and Crystal)

Infinite: So? Is he doing it?

Mario: Yep. Meggy's gonna be fixed up!

Infinite and Crystal: Alright!

Mario: Now all we gotta do is wait.

3 hours later...

Infinite: Well... makes sense for him to work this long, but I hope he gets...

Francis: Everyone... I did it. Meggy is upstairs about to wake up.

(Mario, Infinite, and Crystal ran upstairs and to the empty room, where they saw Meggy without bruises and with a fixed leg, as she started to wake up.)

Meggy: Huh? Did it... Did it work? (looks over at Mario, Infinite, and Crystal) You're here.

Crystal: Stand up, Meggy. Your leg is now fixed.

Meggy: But... I don't know if he did enough work on my leg for me to stand on it. I'm a little scared.

Mario: Don't be scared, Meggy. I got you. (walks over to Meggy, picks her up, and makes her stand up)

Meggy: Hey... (walks around) He did a great job on my leg. And my bruises are all gone. I'm back!

(Mario, Infinite, and Crystal celebrated along with Meggy, and they hugged her.)

Francis: I'm glad all of you are happy for her. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna try and get to the pipe by going through a ton of Inklings.

Meggy: Oh, that's right! My fans! (runs to the front door and opens it to see all her fans) Everyone! I'm all fixed!

(All of the Inklings cheered, applauded, and took pictures. Before anyone had the chance to touch her, Mario stood in front of Meggy.)

Mario: Uh uh uh. She's my wife.

(Some of the Inklings went "Aww...", as everyone understood that Meggy wanted to be with life after being secluded for an entire day.)

Meggy: Well, guys. You wanna come to the castle with me and see everybody's reactions to me feeling better?

Crystal: Sure.

Infinite: I would love to see how they react.

Meggy: And I'd just like to say... thank you so much... for staying beside me while I was in pain. I really appreciate that.

(Mario, Meggy, Infinite, and Crystal formed a group hug, as they went to the pipe that leaded towards outside the castle.)

(That could lead to the next Meggy X Reader chapter, Infinitetheedge . Go for it.)