Question 400!

Meggy: Thank you all for helping me get to question 400! I really appreciate it! What is the big 400th question?
(looks at the question)
Sounds like a great idea.

Meggy: Woah

Meggy: Woah. That's so powerful. Now all I need is who to fight with.

Desti: (shoots a spitball at Meggy and climbs inside the mansion)
So, Meggy. This is your new home, eh? Your old house looks more lively than this dump. By the way, you're still living with your husband? Because I heard that he's growing out of you.

Mario: I never said that in my life! Kill her, Meggy!

Meggy (thoughts): Now I know just the person to fight with my exosuit.

Meggy: Hey, Desti?

Desti: Yes?

(Meggy punched Desti with the help of her exosuit, and since it has a power level of 100,000,000, she punches her so hard that she launched and travelled all over the world and landed right behind Meggy.)

Desti: What... just... happened?

Meggy: This is my new exosuit. Is has a power level of 100,000,000 just for this fight, so watch out for this, bitch!
(punches Desti many times, launching her all around the world and back beside Meggy a lot)

Desti: What are you gonna... do to me... other than launch me all over the world?

Meggy: (punches Desti many times, bruising her a lot all over her body)
You liking this, Desti?

Desti: N-no?

Meggy: Well... what about this?
(ties Desti up so she wouldn't leave while she sets up a plan to completely humiliate her)
Oh, Desti.
(unties Desti except for her arms, as she places a giant magnifying glass over her body so it can be seen from a distance)
This is revenge for what you did to me over a month ago!
(grabs Desti's shorts and rips them off, exposing her underwear)

Desti: (shrieks a little)
What're you gonna do to me?!
(face is now extremely red)

Meggy: Reveal your pantsless body to the world while you travel above it!
(punches Desti yet again, as this time, the people all over the world who looked up saw Desti without her shorts and started to laugh)

Desti: Please stop looking at me!
(sheds some tears)
This is... so humiliating!

(Desti landed beside Meggy one last time, as Meggy laughed a little at her.)

Meggy: Good luck on travelling to your base... without your shorts!
(throws Desti all the way towards the villains' chaos warship)
The looks on the villains' faces are gonna be priceless!

Mario: Meggy, what's going on?

Meggy: Oh, I fought Desti with this 100,000,000 PL version of my exosuit. I also humiliated her by ripping her shorts off and exposing herself to the world, literally!

Mario: (laughs) You're the funniest, Meggy! (hugs Meggy) Desti's face sure is red right now.

Meggy: Yeah, and it feels great.

(Mario and Meggy kissed each other, as Meggy started to say something to the readers.)

Meggy: Everyone. Thank you all for helping me get to 400 questions. It makes me feel extremely proud of all of you. All of you are a great help in helping me get to huge accomplishments and milestones, and there's not much else to say except... thank all of you. Looks like we're another step closer to question 500, so I'm counting on all of you to help me get through this giant milestone. Well, I'm tired, so I'll continue answering your questions tomorrow. Good night, everyone. I'm excited for Crystal's birthday tomorrow. Let's just say that the gift from me and Mario will be quite... "electrifying", if you know what I mean.

Mario: Hey, Meggy. You wanna go to our new island home tonight?

Meggy: Sure, Mario. I'll make sure that nobody will rob our mansion overnight.
(locks all the doors and windows of the mansion, as she pushes the button of the remote and opens the portal to their island home)

Mario: Shall we, my lady?

Meggy: (giggles) Okay, sweetie.

(They held hands and walked through the portal, as they made their way to their island home. They went inside the house on the island and laid down on the bed.)

Mario: Good night, Meggy.

Meggy: Good night, Mario.

(They kissed each other once more and fell asleep.)