Question 464

Meggy: INFINITE! (picks up the villain-changing spray) Hey, Nazo! Think fast! (sprays the liquid at Nazo)

Nazo: Ugh... urgh... (changes into a different person) I feel... different.

Meggy: My name is Meggy. I'm your new friend, Nazo.

Nazo: Nice to meet you, Meggy. (shakes hands with Meggy)

Meggy (thoughts): Success!

Meggy: Could you help Infinite out with me? He's in that building over there.

Nazo: Sure. Anything to help a new friend out. (runs to the building with Meggy)

Infinite: N... Nazo?

Meggy: I turned him into a good person, Infinite!

Nazo: Nice to meet you, Infinite. Sorry for punching you hard that you ended up in here.

Infinite: I forgive you... new friend of mine. (shakes hands with Nazo) Now could you take me to the castle? There's someone who can revive me. There's a piece of glass in my head.

Meggy: Ohh.

Nazo: I'll take you to this castle you're talking about, Infinite. (carries Infinite to the castle)

Meggy: (comes with them)

Infinite: H-his name is... Francis.

Nazo: Got it. (walks inside along with Meggy) Is there a Francis here?

Crystal: *gasps* NAZO! (gets out her sword)

Meggy: No, Crystal! You see this spray? It turns anyone who's evil into a good person! I sprayed it on Nazo, and he's got something to say to you.

Nazo: I... am so sorry for killing your parents. That was my evil side, and I swear, I won't be like that ever again! Can you ever forgive me?

Crystal: Nazo... since you are good again... I forgive you.

Nazo: Thank you. Now, I'm looking for Francis.

Crystal: Francis! Come over here! Infinite needs help!

(Francis ran over to Infinite and started to heal him.)

(Bonus comment relating to the question.)

Meggy: Oh, how useful!