Question 392

(Mario and Meggy arrived at the castle and knocked on the door. SMG4 opened it.)

SMG4: Hello?

Mario: Smash Bros. Final Destination. No items. Fox only.

SMG4: Challenge accepted.

Tari: We just wanna remind you two that we won a video game tournament! (shows Mario and Meggy the trophy)

Mario: What?!

Meggy: Wow. Cool. Great job!

Tari: Thanks.

SMG4: We're gonna kick your ass!

Mario: No u. (flips SMG4 off)

(They set up the game and began the match. They all played as Fox, there were no items, and they're at Final Destination.)

SMG4: You ready to lose?

Mario: Kiss my Mario wiener!

(While they were playing the match, SMG4 was the best player, while the others weren't as good as him, but they did okay. SMG4 kept beating and KO'ing Mario and Meggy, and his team later won.)

Mario: ARE YOU FRICKING KIDDING ME?!

SMG4: We win again, Tari.

Tari: Great job, everyone!

Meggy: Wow. It really shows how great you two are as gamers, even after winning a tournament. Awesome job!

Mario: Well... you did good.

Tari: There you go.

SMG4: (chuckles a little) I win, Mario.

Mario: Let's just go, Meggy.

Meggy: See you two later, lovebirds.

Tari: See you later, Mario and Meggy.

Mario (thoughts): I got just the prank to take reven- I mean fool SMG4.

(As Mario and Meggy arrived back at their mansion, Mario put on his NOX-27 exosuit and returned to the castle. He turned on the cloak and walked inside. He walked over to SMG4, who was looking at memes, picked him up, and threw him out a window.)

SMG4: SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII... (lands in the water)

Mario (thoughts): Done and done.

Mario: (walks back home)