Chapter 9

It was Monday morning. A holiday, meaning that you don't have to go to school. You and Lucy were at the Spa and Facial place in the town center, a place that Lucy frequented. You were waiting for the other three to arrive, having decided against doing this the day prior because Lucy had to start her project (AHEM Date AHEM) with Natsu.

"I never thought you would ever want to come to a place like this, (Y/N)-chan."

You shrugged. "I guess I just noticed how bad I look."

"Eh~... is it because of that sexy blonde?" Lucy teased, emphasizing the word sexy.

"Sexy blonde? Do you mean yourself? If that's the case, then yes."

"Damn youl! I meant that Eucliffe guy!"

"Well...Maybe?"

"WHAT?! DO YOU WANT TO BECOME MORE BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE OF HIM?" Lucy squealed happily.

"Nope."

"Huh? Then..?"

"Let's just say that he made me realize how bad I look," you said very directly. She looked at you strangely, without saying a word, but then-

"WHAT?!" Everybody in the room looked at both of you, and you bowed with an awkward smile and mouthed an apology. Everyone shrugged it off and resumed what they were doing before.

It seems like this keeps happening...

"Turn down your volume, please."

"What did he say to my precious girl!?"

"It's not something that offended me or anything, it was just a reminder to take care of myself."

Lucy sighed and sat back in her seat. "Whatever he said, it made a big impact on you." You just roll your eyes at her. Then, the front doors opened, revealing the three girls that you know so well.

"(N/n)-chan, Lu-chan!" Levy lightly jogged to you.

"Levy-chan! Erza, Juvia, you're all finally here," You said.

"So? Let's start our quality girl time!" Lucy exclaimed while the others agreed happily. Turns out, however, it wasn't as good as you thought. It was certainly beneficial, but some of the process was just... pure torture.

I WILL NEVER DO THIS AGAIN IF THIS IS WHAT IT TAKES!

Eventually, it somehow started to feel nice, so you didn't really feel pressured anymore. After the spa and painful facial session, all of you headed to Lucy and your house to spend the rest of the day.

"How was it?" Lucy asked the other girls.

"It was so nice, Lucy," Juvia replied, tone gleefully relaxed.

"I can't feel my face.." You groaned.

"You're exaggerating, (Y/N)-chan!" Lucy laughed at your reaction.

"My face hurts."

"You're the one who never takes care of it," Lucy retorted.

"Thanks for reminding me.."

"Yap yap, that's it! It's time you see what i brought for you all!" Erza smirked adorably.

"And that is?" Levy asked.

"FACE MASKS!" Erza yelled out loudly while the others cheered. You, as the person who didn't get what the girls were doing, just became their doll for a day. You complained and struggled at their mercy, but that didn't change anything because you failed miserably to escape. But then, you thought to yourself.

It's not that bad to have a day like this every once in a while. Especially when it's with them!