Chapter 25

"Ne... Sting." He answers you with a hum.

"Why do you want to go this early?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it's still eight in the morning you know?"

"Do i need reasons to take someone to date as early as possible."

"Well... Kind of?" He then chuckle at you.

"You'll know it soon enough."

Then you and Sting get in the train. One of the good things you get when you go somewhere early in the morning is the train won't be packed so you and Sting can get a seat. Then, you and Sting get off in a station and continue your journey with bus. You're still clueless as where both of you are heading to. But then, you finally notice where you are. You look at the boy with sparkling eyes. You and he get out of the bus.

"This is..." You look around.

"Welcome to Fiore's biggest aquarium." He says to you with presenting-like manner.

"This-You-How did you-?"

"Well, i kind of did my research." You look so happy now can come to this place, you're even happier by the fact that a particular person take you here. You like the underwater life so much. So this surprise place makes you so happy. You then run a little because you want to go there so much.

"C'mon Sting... You don't want to miss this do you?" You ask cheerfully, contradictary to your usual attitude. Sting look at you amusingly while he chuckle to himself because of your cute self.

"Okay. Okay. I'm coming." He then jog a liitle to you and when he already near you hold his hand an go inside the place. There you were welcomed by a very big tunnel-like aquarium that surround you. It's a little dark there but you still can see amazing water-world. You look so happy, grinning here and there. You drag Sting here and there blabbering about things that the boy cant get his hand on. But, looking at your excited self seems to entertain him a lot. Not to mention your child-like attitude that he found really cute.

For an aquarium visit, you sure take a lot of time admiring it. Not only because you really adore it, but also because in fact, this place is amazingly huge. Even though it has been a few hours going around the place, your energy seems as full as always. Other than the aquarium, there are also some guest entertaining activity like fish feeding, dolphin show, dolphin kissing place, boat riding and such. After about 4 hours in that place, you finally satisfied.

"Have fun in there?" You look at him with a smile.

"Yes."

"Then, did you have fun holding my hand all day?" You finally notice it... after a freakin' 4 hours. Everytime you were going, you always hold his hand. Well, there are times when you didn't hold his hand, but mostly you did. Then you quickly throw his hand away and move your head to the side.

"Yo-You should thank me that i did it so you wont gent lost." You say with red face. He then chuckle at you.

"Yes... Yes... Thanks then (Y/N)-chan." He says ruffling your hair lightly with his goofy smile.

"T-that's what you should do... Thank me more." You say to him like a himedere person. He laugh at your attitude.

"Thank you ne~ (Y/N)-sama~" He says to you while ruffling your hair with all his might which makes your hair messy.

"H-Hey! Stop it! You're making my hair messy." You say to him pouting and tidying your hair.

"And don't call me with -sama."

"Why is that (Y-N)-Sa-Ma~" This statement make your face flushed red.

"I-I told you stop it." You look at him pouting with somekind of puppy eyes.

"*laugh* Sorry ne~ (Y/N)-chan." You still pout at him and he laugh at your face.

"Are you hungry?" He looks at you with smile which makes your attention divert to him.

"M-Ma. I think?"

"Well then, let's go." He drags your hand.

"Where to?"

"You'll see."