Chapter 33

You already stop crying. It's a good thing that no one saw you, or else, you will be embarrassed for the rest of your school days. Sting was able to tear the thorn away from your shoes. He went to the school's garden storage and look for a grass cutter then cut the vines. Why didn't he think of it since the start? Well, how can you blame him? He was full of anger that time and couldn't think rationally.

Right now, you and Sting are walking back home. Well, more like he walk you home. It's been a silent walk since the both of you get out of the school building. What can you do? You just cried your eyes out in front of him and he had confessed his feeling for you. Before you notice it, you already arrive at your house.

"Sting." He hum to answer you.

"Thanks for walking me home... And for letting me cry on you." He then smile at you.

"Uhm. You're welcome." You're fidgeting with your thumbs because of how nervous you are.

"W-Well then. See you tomorrow." You turn your body but then he calls your name.

"(Y/N)." He sounds so serious.

"My confession. I'll wait for your answer." He smile at you then leave you just like that. You're now a blushing mess. You get into the house looking very bad. Eyes swollen from all the cry, bloods, dry tears on your face, for short, you're a mess.

"(Y/N)-chan, what happened?" Lucy asks worriedly. You tell her what happened and apologize that you never told her about your issues. She then hug you and tell you that it's okay. She then look for bandages and wrap your hand with it after she clean up your wound.

"So... Are you gonna accept his confession?" Lucy asks remembering the last part of your story.

"Well... I... don't know."

"Why? Didn't you say that you love him?"

"I did and i still do but, i just felt that I shouldn't accept it."

"Why?"

"Because... He deserve someone better. A freak nerd like me won't fit him. Today's event told me that."

"Why is that?"

"The bully is getting worse since i got close to him. They must think that i don't deserve him."

"What makes you think that you don't deserve him? Just those bullies? Damn. Where is the strong (Y/N)-chan i know? If it was her, she would shout things like 'FUCK OFF BULLIES, YOU CAN'T STOP ME!' like that." She try to mimic you which makes you laugh.

"Thanks Lucy, i feel better already. But..."

"Ne, (Y/N)-chan. If he loves you, then that means that you deserve him as much as he deserve you. If you love him, then nothing shall stop you." She stands with the first aid kit and smile at you.

"Just think about it. You still have time don't you?" You think about Lucy's words but then the blonde girl suddenly talk and turn her body to you.

"Oh, and have i mentioned that Natsu and I are already going out?"

"...HUH?!"