Chapter 10

Today is already Tuesday. You spent the rest of your Monday with the girls. Before Erza, Juvia and Levy went home, Erza lectured you a lot about face mask and everything so that you have to use it everyday. Just so Erza. Back to the day, right now you and Lucy are already in school. Even though there are no more bullies since Monday last week, Lucy still scared someone will eventually bully you again, so you just go to school early as you did before.

You and Lucy are talking until someone open the door. It reveals a salmon-haired boy.

"Ah Natsu." Lucy say.

"Yo." You say.

"Yo Lucy, (Y/N)."

"Another morning practice?" Lucy asks him.

"Yeah. It just getting rougher."

"Ah..."

"Hey, wake me up as always." Natsu says to Lucy. By the way, For the past few days, Natsu usually have morning practice that makes him get to school early. After the practice he comes to the class and sleep. Because the two of you always there, he makes Lucy and you (or probably just Lucy) to wake him up for the day.

"Okay." Lucy reply to him simply and he quickly takes his nap.

"Lucy, can i tell you something?" You ask the girl.

"What is it?"

"You two officially become one of my favorite ship." Your sudden statement make her look very red.

"We're Not Like That!" Lucy say with her usual high pitch voice but quickly cover her mouth after realize how loud she was.

"Oh c'mon. If the ship hasn't sail, i will make it sail myself. Well, but i think you can manage it by yourself right?"

"Like I Said! It's Not Like That!" She says whisper shout to you because she didn't want to wake the boy up, and you just reply with a tongue out. Then, the door opens to reveal your classmates. One by one, they started to come to the class. You don't really pay any attention and just read your novel quietly until a certain blonde guy take it away from you. You look up at the boy and sigh loudly.

"Give it back Sting." You put one of your hands out signaling him to give you the book.

"Hmmm... Nope." He say and you answer with a groan which he enjoys so much.

"Give it to me."

"No."

"Screw it. Just take it." You say then plop your head on your desk. Sting then crouch a little to the table height so that you can see him clearly.

"Eh~... Don't be angry (Y/N)-chan. I was just messing with you." Sting says with a cute tone and a pout. You groan at his words which is obviously an act and turn your head to the other side. Then he chuckles at you. The thing is, right now, you can feel people are staring intensely at you. You could swear that they can make a hole through your head with those glares.

"Ne, can i say something to you (Y/N)-chan?" Lucy say to you with a whisper-like sound.

"What?"

"You two officially become one of my favorite ship." Lucy says repeating your words, then gives you a smirk. You sigh loudly and put your face to table so you don't have to look at anyone. This two blondie could make your head explode.

God... Why?