Chapter 38

After your confessing event, Sting walk you home.

"(Y/N)." You turn your attention to the boy beside you.

"Thanks." He says with a small smile.

"For what?"

"For accepting my feelings." You then laugh at him.

"You don't have to say thanks stupid." He then give you a kiss on your forehead and you go inside your house. You tell Lucy the whole story. Both of you fangirling and squealing all night. What did you expect? You're a girl.

Then the next day come. You arrive at school and take your seat. To your surprise, a blonde boy is sitting on his seat beside you while laying his head on his hands on the table.

"It's rare to see you this early." You say to the boy. He looks at you a little.

"Eh~... Really?"

"Well, you always came 5 minutes before the bell."

"I always come this early to school."

"Liar."

"It's true." He pout at you. You raise one eyebrow as if questioning him.

"I'm on the basketball club. How can i not come early in the morning?"

"Huh?! You're on the same club as fire-breath?"

"I heard that (Y/N)." Natsu says while Lucy giggle. You give him an okay sign and continue the talk with Sting. There are actually people that starting to come into the class but today, you didn't care. Right now, you just want to show that you're having a great time with the blonde. The girls who're coming into class starting to give nasty glares at you while the boys... Let's just say they're a bit surprised by your change of style. No braids, no glasses, so unlike the "(Y/N)" they know. Even some boys who are walking through your class look at you and say things like, "Is she a transfer?" "I've never seen her," and such things. Sting who saw this gets a little, well, a lot irritated. He suddenly stands that makes the sound of chair gets the most of the class' attention. He then get closer to you and push your head to his standing self.

"Hey! Do you mind? This girl right here is my girlfriend. I don't like it if you boys stare too long." This makes your eyes go wide.

EH?

"Eh?"

"Eh?"

"Eh?"

"EEEEEEEHHH?!" The class goes from silent to a chaos. A lot of people questioned you and the boy. Even Erza, Levy and Juvia (which you're about to tell when break time) questioned you a lot. Your face went as red as Erza's hair and you can't even mutter a word. While the blond seems enjoying your state so much.

IDIOT!