Chapter 46

Three high school students are now sitting at a Cafe, either eating their dessert or sipping their drinks but none of them have spoken. Then, the blonde hair girl speak to break the uncomfortable silence.

"So. What's with the sudden need to meet (Y/N)-chan?" The boy who is being asked jump a little by her question and keep his eyes on his drink.

"Well..." The other two look at him expectantly.

"I have... things... that i need to tell her. That's it." The blonde take a sip of his drink then look away.

"Like...?" Natsu asks which makes the blonde's cheeks tinted with pink.

"Th-that's... you don't need to know."

"But then no one can know about it, considering (Y/N)-chan is not here anymore." Lucy say.

"Well... That's true but..."

"Just tell us. What's the worst can happen?" Pink boy says to Sting.

"I... kind of break up with Minerva and stomp on her pride... I think." Sting says while scratching his neck.

"You... what...?" Natsu seems like he wasn't able to proceed the information. Lucy on the other side can't said a thing, too shocked by the information.

"Why did you do that? Didn't both you like.... unsepareble?" Lucy ask the boy.

"Well, you already know about the bet right?" Lucy nod while Natsu look at the two blonde back and forth didn't know what's happening.

"Being with Minerva is actually one of the reward for that bet. At first i thought that I, just like any other boy, want to be with Minerva. But the thing is, i've never wanted it. The truth is... I... might..." The boy look to the other side blushing.

"You might...?"

"I... might have liked (Y/N)-chan even before the bet." Feeling the hot sensation on his face, the blonde covering the under part of his face so it wont be seen by the other.

"... HEEEE???!!!" The other two shout loudly making most guest look into their direction but they couldn't care less.