Chapter 41

The boy is utterly shocked by your action. You've never been this cold to anyone. Sure you were somehow a cold person before, but you've never been this kind of person. There were still warmth inside you, but now... none.

"What?"

"Just stop it already." You say without any emotion.

"I don't get it. What act?"

"I already know Sting."

"About what?"

"That bet." It clicked on him now. You already know it. You know that you're a game.

"W-Wha-"

"That day, when you were meeting your friends, I accidentally hear your conversation." Sting's eyes go wide.

"Wh-what did you hear?"

"Well, a bet thing, I'm being the slut me, easy woman, rewards and such." He can't believe from all of his conversation you heard those parts. Right now, his mind goes blank. He can't think of anything. He can't muster a word.

"Ne. Sting. Is it fun?"

"Huh?"

"Toying with my heart." He don't know what to say. He want to say that he's not playing with you. He want to say that you're very important, but no words come out of his mouth. You, who didn't hear any answer starting to lose hope. You're still hoping that he will say that it's not an act and his feelings for you were real.

How naive.

Then, something comes to your mind.

"Sting." He looks at you still not moving.

"You're... the one who set me up on that library incident aren't you?" The boy jump a little hearing your statement and you notice it.

"Is that so? Then the puzzle pieces are now complete. Then, one last question." You look into his eyes looking so sad.

"Do you... just a bit, ever loved me?" The boy's breath are now hitched. He really don't know what to say. He want to shout it out. He want to say that he loves you so much, that you meant the world to him, but he can't say it. His pride, his words to his friends about you, he don't have the gut to show how lame he is to actually fall for you after every word he said about you. Right now, your hope has been crushed to pieces.

"I thought so too." You then leave him without any other word. The boy still stand there speechless. His heart felt as if it was struck by millions of thorns. He can't stand properly so now he fall on his knees.

What have i done.