Chapter 31

After the investigation thingy, you go back home. When you arrive, you tell Lucy all the things that happened and she listen to you with all her might. After that, you go straight to the bathroom to take a bath to relieve your stress, then go to bed. The weekend pass just like that before you notice it. How sad. But one thing feels so strange. Because these days you've been bothered by Sting, it just feels wrong that he's not with you for the weekend. So you're a bit excited for the day. You go to school with Lucy as early as you can. The day went as always. Natsu came, he wants Lucy to wake him up, he then tease Lucy, Sting come, tease you, there are lessons, gang lunch and such. Then the day has finally over.

"It's so tiring today, i wonder why." You say to Juvia who is walking beside you.

"Maybe it's beacue of the tests."

"Maybe... By the way Juvia. How is it with you and Gray?" You ask nudging her side.

"M-ma. Yesterday on our date, G-gray-sama ask me out."

"HEE??!!!!" You shout like crazy but you couldn't care less. There are no one here. The fact that you and Juvia have to do some club activity made the both of you have to go home late. Even Lucy had gone home (with Natsu of course).

"Don't overeact like that (Y/N)-san." She says covering her red face.

"*laugh* Sorry... But I'm so happy for you." You arrive at the locker and open your locker but when you open it, something scary come to your sight which makes you shout and fall.

"What happened (Y/N)-san?" Juvia asks because she can't see your locker from her side. Her view is blocked with the locker door. But when she sees it, she can see something horrible. There are papers and red paints sprawled in your locker, just like blood, filled with words like 'whore', 'die', 'you don't deserve anyone', 'just do a suicide really', 'Hell' and such. Then, you both see that vines are being wrapped around your shoes and a black rose sitting on it. You've been bullied for who knows how long, but this might be the most shocking for you. This seems like they just want you to be gone for good.

"(Y/N)-san? Are you alright?" Juvia's voice is now quivering. She's also about to cry looking at what happened to her bestfriend. When you're still on your shock state, someone suddenly came.

"(Y/N)?" This voice is a voice that you know so well. But the fact that you're still too shocked from the event make you didn't give a damn about his appearance. The boy came closer and see what's been happening. When he sees it, he's so furious to the point he can break anything that comes near him.

The fuck.