Chapter 20

Right now, you're walking home with Sting, you just get out of the train. But, the situation is very awkward, both of you haven't let out any word the whole time.

Flashback

Sting is still very flustered, and so are you. But he try to regain his composure and quickly stand. He take his hand that had been hold by you when your grip has lessen on him. Your eyes never leave the boy.

"Let's go. I'll walk you home." He say with some of his hairs cover part of his face. He then walk away and you quickly follow him. He didn't even glance at you which makes you feel guilty.

End of flashback

Your mind is blank. You can't even think about anything to say. You're feel so flustered and guilty as to do something so stupid.

Why did you do that (Y/N)?! Now look what you've done! Right now you can't even stop thinking about how stupid your action was. You  hang your head low the whole way back so that people can't see your flustered and thinking face. You're still in the middle of your thought when the blonde boy speak to you.

"We're here." You look up and can see a house on your field of view. You're about to speak but he already go away, a little bit far. This thing makes you run to take his hand and he halt. He looks at you with a bored expression like the one he used to give when you haven't known him.

"I-I'm sorry for the thing i've done. I didn't think of anything that time. J-Just please forget that i've done that. A-and thanks for still walking me home." You say to the boy with a sad and awkward smile. After saying that you quickly turn around and about to walk to your house.

How come i feel like i've been rejected. Strange. You then laugh a little to yourself inwardly.

Just before you're about to get into your house lot, someone suddenly wrap their arms around your neck and rest their head above the hand, beside your head.

"Wh-what-"

"Don't..."

"What?"

"Don't say you want to take it back. Did you mean something by doing that thing?"

"What do you mean?"

"If there is something, just a little bit... Did you mean the kiss?" The girl looks very flustered right now.

"Wh..." You cant even muster any words.

"Did you?" You can just nod a little.

"Thank god." He then turn you around and hug you. You then hug the boy back hesitantly and bury your face on his chest. Then the person release you and look at you with his usual stupid grin.

"Then. See you tomorrow." He wave at you and go away. You look at the space in front of you feeling flustered because of what just happen.

That escalated quickly.

On the other hand

The blonde boy walking back to his house with a lot of things in his head.

I finally take her heart. The bet is gonna be over in two weeks. I've never thought i'm so good with this. I will get the treat for sure, not to mention i will become Minerva's boyfriend. This is just too easy. But i can't help to feel very happy on (Y/N)'s statement and action. Well, maybe it's because the more she wants me, the more chance i can win the bet.

The boy smiles to himself.