Chapter 36

The next day has come. It's been half of the day but you haven't been able to talk to Sting. He arrive late so you don't have time to talk to him in the morning. The two first lessons are group project and you're on different group, so you can't talk to him. Right now it's PE class, which means girls and boys are in different groups. You sigh because of how hard it is just to talk to that blond crush of yours. You're about to walk to Lucy when someone suddenly knock your head a little until your glasses fell off and someone step on it.

Great. Worst scenario.

You can hear 'oops' and giggles around you. But the thing is, you can't see anything too far from you. Heck, you can't even recognize the nearest person to you. What makes it worse is the fact that you're in PE which needs lot of attention. When you try to comprehend your surrounding you hear shouting from your friends.

"(Y/N)-chan!"

"(Y/N)!"

"(N/n)-chan!

"(Y/N)-san!!"

You know exactly what it means. A ball, or some balls, are directing right into you. You can't see it clearly so you just close your eyes and try to cover the part of your body that might get hit. You wait for the impact but it never came. Instead, you feel a muscular arm wrap on your shoulder and your face is being faced with a stone-hard thingy. You can already know what, or to be precise, who it is.

Sting?

"Don't play with things like that. Someone could've badly injured. You never know what's the worst that can happen." You're utterly surprised by the boy's action and the other are no different. The almighty Sting, who never cares about others are now protecting a freak? You can feel your face getting hotter. Not only because of the hug, but his words also play a great role in this situation. What he did, makes you remember Lucy's word.

"Also, if he really loves you, he will protect you."

The boy then drag you away from the scene. He's not only dragging you away from the scene, but also from the freaking school, when you were in the middle of PE lesson.

Great.

"S-Sting. Where are we going?" You try to stop him but he's stronger. He drag you the town square which luckily located quite near to your school. He drags you until you arrive at an optical store.

"I need glasses. What's the fastest i can get?"

"If you need glasses, you will have to wait for the lens making. But, we have contact lenses that are ready."

"I'll take it."

"Please sit here. We'll check your eyes first." The lady then check your eyes and give you the suitable lens for you to use. Sting pays and quickly make you use the contact lens. You look just as cute as your date with Sting. He then drag you back to school.

"You're taking me out there just to buy me something so i could see again?" You ask him innocently.

"Well, what can i do? You look like a newborn deer that can't even stand properly without those glasses."

"Oy!" You pout then hit him. He laugh at you. When you enter the class, everyone looking at your direction. Your friends quickly bombarded you with questions while the other look at you either with disgust, shocked or strange face. Sting and you then go to the changing room to change your clothes (not together okay) and then back to class. 

The second break has came. When you and your friends walking in the hallway, people are staring at you and your friends. It's very uncomfortable for you. You suddenly feel the urge to go to the toilet so you will separate with the other. When you get out of the restroom, the people still staring at you which makes you creeped out. But then a certain blonde come and quickly take your hand and walk to the cafetaria.

"Sting? W-what are you-?" Your face is completely red right now.

"They're stunned by your cuteness you know." This makes you even redder.

"Wh-wha..-"

"Ne, you know what (Y/N)-chan?" You then look at him expecting answer. He looks at you with his stupid grin.

"I'm not intending to give them the view of this cute (Y/N)-chan. This one is exclusive, only for me." Steam are now practically coming out of your ears.

"Stupid."