Chapter 48

You are now in your parents' place. It's been a week since you move there but you still feeling sad about leaving your friends and your life in Fiore. But what can you do? There are too much pressure in that place.

When your mind is still wondering, suddenly you remember a certain boy that makes your heart aches so much. You really want to cry but you try to be strong for the sake of yourself. You slap your face to alert yourself.

"Stop thinking about him (Y/N)... He's just a dumb bastard." You're about to get out of your room but then you hear your phone ringing. It reads 'Lucy'.

What's with the sudden call? You pick up the call.

"What's with the sudden call girl?"

"(Y/N)?" Surprised is an understatement for you. You expected to hear your lovely best friend voice, but it's not her. It's her boyfriend's voice. What made you surprised was not only because he's the one calling you through Lucy's phone, but it was also because you heard his voice was shaking.

"W-what happened? Where's Lucy?" You sound so worried because now, you can hear that Natsu is practically crying. You've never heard him cry before. Well, he's a boy after all.

"She... She's in the hospital now. When we were walking back from school s-she suddenly jump into the road to save a girl. Now she's...." Natsu can't even finish his sentence but you already know what happened.

"Natsu..." You can't hold your tear anymore.

"(Y/N)... please... I need you to come here. Lucy... she might-"

"DON'T! Don't finish that fucking sentence."

"Then please..."

"I'll get there as fast as i can. Bye." You quickly hang up the phone and tell your parents the whole story. You're now a pool of tears. You can't stop yourself from crying. Your parents try to sooth you. They say that they will book you the fastest ticket to go back to Fiore. Right now, you're feeling guilty.

What if I've never left her? What if i never let her by herself? What if i was able to handle that stupid bullies? God... Why is Lucy have to go through this?

Right now your mind is occupied with Lucy. You can't get your mind off of her. Your parents are able to find you a ticket for 5 am on the next day. You quickly tell Natsu through Lucy's contact and he tell you to go straight to Magnolia Hospital room 304 when you have already arrived.

Hope she will be okay.

Bet (STING X READER) [under editing] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें