Chapter 28

After the dinner, Sting drive you home. The way home is filled with small random chats that interspreded with laughs. Before you notice it, you have already arrived at your house.

"Thanks for today Sting."

"What do you feel about today?"

"Um... Well... It's not bad?"

"That's it?" You then look at him a little bit embarrassed

"W-well. It's kind of amazing?" He chuckle at you.

"Can't you answer with less awkward words? That's sound so unlike you."

"Mou... Can you stop being a jerk?" He laugh at your pouting face.

"Well for me, maybe it's the best date i've ever been into." He looks at you grinning stupidly.

"Stop with rag will you?"

"What? It's the truth." You roll your eyes at him then get out of his car about to end this stupid conversation. But before you can close the car door, he calls your name.

"(Y/N)." You then open the car door again and put a little of your body inside so that you can see him clearly.

"Yes?" He unbuckle his seatbelt then cup your left cheek with his right hand and give you a brief kiss. This clearly makes your face explode with redness.

"See you tommorow ne." He says with his hand still on your cheek and face very close to yours with a sincere smile (which is rare for him to do) that makes you even redder. You then nod and close the car door. After he left, you get into your house seeing that 4 girls are in there bombared one blonde girl whose face is red while she tries her best to hide it. When you step in, they all look at you about to questioned you but then stop when they notice that steam are practiacally coming out of your head.

"(Y/N)-chan? What happened?" Lucy which at first seems flustered, now regain her composure. You didn't answer her. Instead, you fall on your knees holding the strap of your bag which cause the other girls running to you while screaming your name.

"(Y/N)?!"

"(Y/N)-chan???"

"(Y/N)-san..."

"O-oy (N/N)-chan are you alright?" Your face is cover with redness.

"Ne..." The other look at you questioningly but also with curiousity.

"I think i'm falling hard for somone."