Author's Note

Hi everyone, I'm the author of this book. It's gonna be hard to call me because I'm keeping my identity hidden so you all can just call me with Haru. It's kind of like my code name, I've used it for a while because I like spring... And I love Japan, so yeah.

First thing first. I would like to thank everyone that already support this book, by reading the story even more by giving votes and also comments.

It's my first book that I have ever published. I've made another story but thought it was a huge failure so I canceled it. I originally thought that not many people would like this book and I kept doubting myself. But reading the comments and getting votes even if just one makes me happy. Quite strange right? But that's the truth. That's why I kept continuing this story and we finally reached the epilogue. Yay!!

Again, thank you very much for the supports and I hope you like the story.

I don't want to give false hope but if maybe someone has an idea about stories that I can make in the future, I would like to know, and I hope I can make it (I hope I'll have the time and great imagination).

And again, thank you to all of you for reading this book (how long will this keep going?), hope you enjoy and see you in another story.

Bye bye👋