Chapter 12

You're being taken to the infirmary by Lucy and Natsu. When the three of you have arrived, Lucy quickly open the infirmary door that make the Doctor on duty startled. Lucy then quickly explain the situation and the doctor motion Natsu to put you on bed. Good thing is that you're alright. It's nothing bad so the doctor can handle it himself. He wrap bandage around your head and let you lay on the infirmary bed.

"She's alright. The weight of the book makes her dizzy, but overall, i can assure you she's okay."

"Thank goodness." Lucy say relief.

"But, just as precaution, i suggest her to go to the hospital to make sure there is nothing wrong with her head. In case that something might happen."

"Yes. Thanks a lot doc." Natsu says to the doctor while Lucy just nod her head.

"By the way, i really need to go because it's already 5. Can you please call her parents?"

"Her parents are abroad. I'll go home with her. I'll wait till she's awake."

"Oh. Okay then. I'll get going. Please tell her what i just told you and take care of her."

"Yes. Thank you doctor." Lucy bow her body a little as her gratitude while Natsu just nod his head. Then, the doctor leave.

"Are you sure want to wait for her until she's awake?" Natsu asks Lucy.

"Of course. I always go home with her. I'll wait her."

"Well... why don't just call... someone she knows?"

"I told you, her parents are abroad."

"Well, are there any like... siblings, neighbor, or any housemates?"

"Well, i'm her housemate."

"What?" Natsu ask her with a very dumb questioning face.

"Well, i've known (Y/N)-chan since we're babies. Heck, even before we were born. Our mothers are the best of friends, so since we were born, we're always together." Lucy then looks at Natsu afraid that he feels bored with her story. But Natsu just look at her with serious face as if giving her cue to go on.

"This girl. She's really stupid. She never care about herself. What she cares about? For me, i'm the most cared thing by (Y/N)-chan. When i was little, i was swarmed with lot of money, glamour, expensive things, and such. But then, my mother passed away. Ever since that day, my father can't control himself and abuse me like crazy. He didn't even go to work anymore. He drown himself in alcohol and drugs, also in abusing me. That time, (Y/N)-chan is the only person that helped me. Even when seeing my horrible face that was full with bruises, she still wanted to come near me. I even remember one time she got hit by my dad because she was protecting me *chuckle*. Then, (Y/N) and I finally able to make father get back to his senses and since then, he started to work again, he tried to rebuild our company. This thing makes him has to travel around. But i didn't want to, so dad bought a place for me to stay. That time, (Y/N)-chan should be going to Alvarez City, but she decided to stayed and accompanied me. What an amazingly stupid girl she is right?" Lucy looks at Natsu with a big smile but it seems really sad in Natsu's eyes.

"Ne. You... love her so much don't you?"

"It's strange to hear you ask me about her like that you know?" Lucy then chuckle. But Natsu looks at her and seems as if demanding for answer.

"Yes. It's because she is the person that makes me feel needed. She makes me think that i'm not alone. I don't know what i should do without her." Lucy smile sadly to the ground. But suddenly, a big hand pull her head to something hard. Lucy then realize that it's Natsu's hand that pull her to his chest. He then wrap his hand around her.

"I won't make you feel alone moreover not needed." Right now, Lucy feels her face burning. She's about to release herself but then something deep in her don't want to do it and make her return the hug.

It's warm.