Chapter 45

Early in the morning, you already prepare yourself because your plane will take off on 6. Right now, you and Lucy are already in the airport. Lucy force you to let her accompany you to the airport and she can go to school later on. She even already told the teacher that she will be late for a reason.

"Thanks for accompanying me Lucy."

"How can i not? You're about to go far far away from me. I won't let you have the rest of your time here alone." Before you know it, it's already your call. You wave Lucy goodbye then you go into your plane. After that, Lucy quickly go to school so she won't be too late.

In school, a blonde hair boy has been waiting for your arrival but you never came. Instead, he finds that your bestfriend came alone to school. In the end of the day, he approach Lucy (who is now with Natsu) and asks her about your whereabouts.

"Lucy wait! Where is (Y/N)? Why didn't she come to school today?" Sting asks Lucy with a hint of worry in his voice. Lucy is a bit angry by his question but remember that you've said something before.

Flashback

"Ne. Lucy." You and Lucy is now waiting for your call in the airport.

"Yes?"

"This might sound a little weird but, if Sting ever communicate with you, please talk as usual. Don't be angry or aggressive to him."

"Huh? Why?"

"Because it's my problem with him. I don't want anyone being dragged into this."

"But (Y/N)-chan..."

"Please?" You say with a smile on your face and pleading eyes.

"Fine. But you have to promise me to forgot about him okay?"

"Yes." You give her a wide grin.

End of Flashback

"Why do you want to know?"

"I... need to talk to her."

"About?" Sting is about to speak but then he keep his words to himself and look down. Lucy then sigh.

"She's not here anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"She moved to another town. She just went to her parents' place this morning." The boy look surprised and sad. But he already knew that the time he broke the girl, he won't be able to get her back.

"I-Is that so? Thanks for the information. Then, I'll be going." Lucy suddenly feels the need to call the blonde boy. She feels guilty and sad but she can't let out any word.

"Oy. Let's grab something to eat and talk about it. How's that sound?" Natsu as if could read Lucy's mind say it out loud. The blonde boy feels so much relief because even if it's just a little, he wish that his feeling will be delivered to you somehow.

"Uhm!"