Chapter 15

Sting, Erza and Jellal go to the infirmary to see your condition. When they open the door, Lucy stand stiffly beside your bed with red face while Natsu just sit on the other bed. This awkward situation makes Erza looks at them strangely but just let it slip anyway. Then the three get in the infirmary. When they enter the room, Sting strangely feel so nervous. The curtain of the infirmary cover you upper body from Sting's point of view. When he finally get to see your face clearly, his breath hitched. He can see that your head is wrapped in bandages that looks a little bit red on some spots. From what he saw, he only knew that you fell unconscious. He didn't know that your head even get several injuries. He unconsciously look so depressed by rubbing his hand on his face.

"Are you alright Sting?" Lucy asks the boy. He startled at the sudden question but quickly regain his composure and continue what he did with an act.

"Ah. Sorry. I look so depressed am i?"

"Well. Somehow." Lucy answers.

"I just feel guilty. I'm the one who asked to get that book. If i was there early, maybe this won't happen." The blonde boy act.

"It's not your fault Sting." Erza reassure him, and he continue his act by acting a little bit bitter. But, he himself didn't know why did he actually felt... sad.

Then suddenly, a certain black hair girl wakes up. When she groan and try to sit down, the other quickly look to the girl. The red head and the blonde girl quickly jump at her.

"(Y/N)-chan!"

"(Y/N)!"

You look so surprised because of the two girls, but your painful yelp make you didn't even response at their sudden hug.

"Sorry... Hehe" Lucy look at you grinning.

"What happened?" You say.

"You've had an accident remember?" Erza say.

"Oh. Right."

"You then fell unconscious and Natsu and Lucy brought you here." Jellal say.

"Eh? Really? I'm so sorry to trouble you guys. And thanks a lot." You look so sad and burdened.

"If i just-" You were about to say something to blame yourself but sting stop you by interrupting your sentence.

"Sorry." The other then look at him.

"If i just came earlier, maybe you'll be alright now." Sting look somehow sad and you look at him with a smirk.

"He~ You know what..." The blonde boy then looks at you.

"You're really strange you know that." He keep looking at you questioningly.

"That act doesn't match you at all. Try to do something that match your style." You look at him with a smirk and you can see an imaginary tick mark on his face.

"HEY! Don't steal my words! And i didn't do something contradictory!" He shout at you while you just put your tongue out. Lucy and Erza just look at you strangely but then smile.

"*cough* Anyway, we should get back now, it's already 8."

"Ah you're right." Erza says.

"Ah. By the way Haru-chan. The infirmary doctor said that you're alright but it's better to check to the hospital, just in case something happened." Lucy says.

"Ah. Is that so? Then, should we go now."

"It's kind of late. You need to go home." Natsu say to Lucy.

"Natsu's right, you girls should go home now. Your houses are quite far right? You should go home now." Jellal say.

"But Haru-chan..." Lucy says and looks at you.

"It's okay. I-" You're being cut yet again.

"I'll take her." Sting suddenly say make the other quite surprised.

"Natsu, Jellal, just take your girls back home. I'll accompany this freak to the hospital."

"What?!" You say feeling offended while the other 3 (Except Natsu) being extremely red. Even after this particular event, Jellal and Natsu still walk Lucy and Erza home. On the other hand, you and Sting about to go to the hospital. But because of your pain, you decided to stay a little bit while the other go first. After you feel better, you start to get out off the school.

"Hey, what are you doing? The station is that way."

"Who says we're gonna use the train?"

"Huh?" He then lead you to a field near the school and walk to a black car. You stand there confused.

"What are you doing? Get in."

"Whose car is this?" Sting smile, more like smirk, to you.

"Mine of course."