Chapter 51

You stomp back into Lucy's room and slam the door hard making the two teenagers inside jump because of the sound.

"(Y/N)-chan, can't you be more quiet? We're in a hospital." You then go near Lucy and hold her head harshly.

"Don't (Y/N)-chan me. What the heck?! You gave me a heart attack!" You give her a deadly aura that can make everyone who saw it ran away immediately. 

"(Y/N), she's—" But before Natsu can finish his words, you hold his head on your other hand.

"You too salmon." You give both of them glares and receive series of 'OW!' from both teenagers.

"You told me that she's in critical condition."

"I've never told you that."

"Yeah, Natsu just told you that I was helping a girl on the road and now i'm in the hospital."

"I-It's true. You perceive the rest." You give them both more intense glare.

"Huh?! You dare to retort me?!" Sting just chuckle by the doorframe looking at his three friends. After a while, you finally release both of them and they hold their heads because of the pain.

"Then, why did you do that?" You say folding your hands in front of your chest. Now Sting has already stood by your side.

"To get both of you back of course." Lucy says with her wide smile but you stop her by pinching both of her cheeks.

"It doesn't have to be that way. Stupid!" You pinch her hard and stop after hearing serial of apologize. You then sigh.

"Then, how is it with both of you?" Natsu asks bluntly. You blush and Sting answers.

"You want to know?" The other two nod excitedly. You want to give them answer but you're beaten by Sting who already put his lips on top of yours. Before you're able to react, he quickly slipped his tongue into your mouth and kissed you passionately which cause you to moan a little. Your face quickly changed its color to a deep shade of red. You are now obviously a blushing mess. Lucy who witness this is also flustered, a lot. While Natsu gives a smirk and thumbs up for the boy. After a long kiss, Sting finally release you. You, who already consumed by redness because of his action, quickly hide your face on his chest while muttering 'stupid' million of times.

"So. Has it answered your question?"

"Yes." 
"IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE LIKE THAT!" Natsu and Lucy say at the same time.

"Say Lucy..." Natsu asks and the said girl give the boy questioned face.

"Would you like to show them our ability?" Natsu say with mischevious smile. Steam is practically coming out of Lucy's head and she hit Natsu with pillow. Natsu and Sting laugh at the two cute bestfriend.

Dear God, thanks for giving me this much happiness