2002 (Aidan)

(this is based off the song called 2002 by anne-marie, i was listening to it on the way to acting class and i thought of a scenario so yeet, listen to the song along with the story if u want)

<<FLASHBACK IN YOUR POV>>(in the flashback y'all are like 14)
Aidan and I, along with a few of our friends were in the middle of the woods singing at the top of our lungs. Aidan and I stood on the hood of a classic mustang, waving our arms around while our friends danced around the vintage car. It felt like all my problems in the world were gone, and I could just focus on staying as happy as I am right now.
I look over to Aidan and see his black hair flowing in the light breeze while his blueish  green eyes sparkled along to the song.
As he smiled and waved his arms his dimples showed, he looks so...adorable.
My heart explodes with butterflies and a blush coats my cheeks. I've never felt this way about someone before...
I decide to try and ignore the feeling, continuing to dance on top of the mustang.

<<AIDANS POV>>
I look over to Y/N and see her swaying her arms to the beat of the song. Her <hair length> <hair colour> hair flowed in the light breeze as a light blush coated her cheeks. Her eyes were closed as she was moving her hands to the beat, her <special feature, eg. freckles, dimples, birth marks> matched her <skin colour> face perfectly. She looked over to me and grinned, her <eye colour> eyes sparkled and her teeth shone in the sunset.
Butterflies explode in my stomach and a light blush also coasts my cheeks, I grin back at her and then continue to dance to the music blaring from the old car.

<<BACK TO YOUR POV, STILL IN FLASHBACK>>
A few more songs started to play, our energy dying down as the sun was setting. All our friends headed off besides Aidan and I.
I looked over at him and a blush coated my cheeks, butterflies exploded in my stomach and I suddenly wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. I want to be able to be Mrs. Gallagher and live a happy life with him, my best friend and the boy i've fallen in love with.

<<AIDANS POV>>
I catch Y/N staring at me, I look back into her <eye colour> eyes and a feeling clicked inside of me. A blush coated my cheeks and my stomach exploded into butterflies. I want her to be Mrs. Gallagher, I want her to live with me forever and we can build a happy life together. I've fallen in love with my best friend.

<<YOUR POV>>
Aidan and I stared into each other's eyes for a bit longer, he slowly started to lean in, he light as a feather pecked my lips. I smile at him and blush like crazy. I place my hand gently on his cheek and slowly lean in, passionately kissing his soft lips. I smile and pull back, I lay in his arms and stare at the sun setting sky in front of me.

<<TO PRESENT TIME (18 YEARS OLD)>>
I smiled to the flashback of Aidan and I, when we first well in love. I turn around in bed to face him, his dark hair lightly over his closed eyes as he lightly snored. I moved his hair out of his face and he shuffled a bit, his eyes shot open and a smile instantly covered his face.

"Morning", I smile and place a sweet kiss on his forehead.

"Morning Babe", he snuggles into me and yawns.

"I have a surprise for you", he mumbles.

"What is it?" I ask, intrigued.

Aidan huffs and gets out of bed, walking outside of my room, my mother sat in the kitchen sipping her coffee. Aidan sat down in the seat and said good morning to my mother.
Aidan took out his phone and looked for a screenshot, he quickly found it and showed me a small one bedroom and one bathroom apartment, it was pretty cheap rent so we could live there.