Ex part 3

(i'm gonna start doing this thing where at every new chapter i'm gonna put 3 comments from the previous chapter i did that i find hilarious😂😂)

1.

2

2.

3

3.

ALSO TJ LIKED MY POST ON MY CAT ACCOUNT!! My best friend and I named our cats after Vanya and Klaus and we changed the last name to Pawgreeves😂

if y'all follow aidans twitter he once tweeted about helping babies everywhere that was my tweet he quoted and i dieddd and once on insta i told him to go undercover as a fan acc and prank his fans and he liked that jsjsjjdand dante has liked my c...

and once on insta i told him to go undercover as a fan acc and prank his fans and he liked that jsjsjjd
and dante has liked my comments several times i STAN
okay onto the story!

<<aidans pov>>
Y/N obviously doesn't like me back...I need to get rid of these stupid feelings. How the hell can I do that?? I've never liked one of my exes back...Y'know what I shouldn't even be worrying about Y/N, I need to worry about my lines and my acting. I make my way to the makeup trailer where thankfully Y/N wasn't at.

"Hey Robert", I greet him as I take a seat in one of the chairs.

"Hey Aidan, hows your scenes going?" He asks, we haven't filmed our scenes together yet, but we probably will next week or something.

"They're alright I guess, pretty awkward", I chuckle nervously.

"Why?" He asks.

"Nothing, y'know just that normal teenage stuff", I lie, badly.

"Your scenes look so fun to film, especially when you knock over the ern", I chuckle remembering that iconic scene.

"Your scenes are pretty emotional so far", Robert shrugs.

"Yeah I guess", the makeup artist comes and starts talking to Rob and does his hair and some makeup he needs.

As he's about to leave he turns around to me.

"Oh by the way Aidan, when are you gonna tell my baby girl that you love her again?" He asks.

"Not happening Rob, i'm over her", I lie.

"Mhmmm", he walks out of the trailer.

I sigh, do I really love Y/N again? Of course I do, I just don't want to admit it...Especially to her brother! That would be a bit awkward...no! Who cares? I need to focus on acting, not my ex.

<<your pov>>
I sat in my trailer spinning the white rose between my fingers, does he really like me back? A knock on my door interrupts my thoughts.

"Come in", I call out.

"Hey Y/N, I have some free time before filming", my brother, Robert walks in.

"Hey Robby!" I hug him as he enters my trailer.

"Hi <nickname>, can I ask you something", he returns the hug.

"Yeah sure", I sit back down in my trailer.

"Do you love Aidan again?" He asks.

"No! Ew! Gross!" I scoff. (mike wheeler who)

"I mean it's makes it a bit more obvious you still like him cause you're holding that rose he always gave you on your anniversary's", he points to the rose that was next to me.

"I don't care about that rose, he dropped it at my door, I couldn't care less", I cross my arms.

"Look Y/N, i'm 99.99% sure he likes you again, and you don't need to hide that you like him aswell".

"Robert, I do not like Aidan, never will again, and plus there could be that 00.01%".

"Then i'm 100% sure he does".

"Well i'm 100% sure he doesn't".

"He does".

"Why do you care?"

"Because you were so happy with him, and now you're so angry at him on set, because you don't want to admit your true feeling even to yourself".

"Yeah, i was happy, and i'm angry because i have to kiss my ex on set, and i've admitted to myself i don't like him". Why am I arguing with my brother?

"Alright alright", he puts his hands up in defence.

"Sorry Rob, can I just have some time to myself?" I ask.

"Yeah sure", he walks out of my trailer.

I groan and put my head in my hands, I can't believe I like my ex again...And my brother knows! Oh shit...what if he tells Aidan?

I run to my trailer door and open it.

"ROB DONT TELL AIDAN!" I yell.

Big fucking mistake.

"Tell Aidan what?" Dante asks.

"That uh...we have a secret scene together. No one can know!" I lie.

"If no one can know them why did you tell Rob?" He asks.

"Damn...forgot...".

I'll just act like I never heard that".

"Yeah good idea", I close my trailer door.

That was EMBARASSING.

I was still in my trailer, about 3 hours later Robert came back...oof.

"Y/N look I need to tell you this", he says.

"If it's about Aidan, just leave".

"Y/N Aidan is your soulmate, I know it".

"Pff, if he's my soulmate then why did we break up?"

"Why do you love eachother again then?"

"We don't!"

"Y/N im your brother, I KNOW when you like someone, and I definetly know when you're lying", he crosses his arms and smirks.

"Fine...I like him okay?

"I knew it! When are you gonna tell him?"

"Never. He doesn't like me back, there's no point".

"Hmmmmmm", Robert weirdly walks out of my trailer.

Classic Robert
Eh

He better not tell Aidan...I'm not yelling out there again though. I grab the white rose and stare at it, I really hope Aidan does like me back...

woop! part 3 done! thank you for 38k reads, happy easter and if you don't celebrate happy sunday!