Ex part 4

1.

2

2.

3

3.

(YALL ARE ALL SO HILARIOUS ITS SO HARD TO CHOOSE ONLY 3 KSBSJNS)

<<your pov>>
Everyone's been so suspicious...they've been excluding Aidan and I out of conversations and have even talked to the directors secretly, what the hell are they plotting?? I sat in my trailer full costumed and with my makeup and hair already done, I was just waiting on someone to tell me we were ready to film.

"Y/NNNNN", my brother opens my trailer door.

"Are you guys ready yet?" I ask.

"Yeah, we're gonna film locking Vanya up in the box", he says.

"Alright", I get up and walk to set with my brother.

He's not his usual extremely chatty and aidan teasing self...which is a bit weird.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, just getting into character", he walks a bit faster.

"Hm okay", we arrive on set and everyone stops talking, and we begin to film our scene.

Luther was hugging Vanya and then took her to the box, but all of a sudden Tom grabbed me and threw me in the box, and I then saw Aidan get thrown in aswell. WHAT THE HELL? They shut the door on us.
They attempt to say something from the other side...but the dumbasses forget its SOUNDPROOF.
Rob breathes on the glass and writes 'make up or not out' but backwards.

They walk away and leave me in there with Aidan, yikes this is gonna get real awkward real fast...

"Aidan did you give me that flower?" I ask him.

He slowly nods his head, not maintaining eye contact.

"Why?" I ask.

He shrugs his shoulders, still not looking at me. The hell did I do wrong?

"Did I do something wrong?" I ask.

"No", he finally speaks and looks at me.

"Aidan we need to makeup or my brothers never gonna let us out of here, you know he won't", I chuckle.

"Did Robert tell you anything?" I ask him.

"Kinda...", he says.

"What did he say?"

"He said...how you like me again".

"He said he's 100% sure you like me aswell...".

"Robert must be a matchmaker", he chuckles.

"He said we were soulmates", I look away.

"Pff", Aidan scoffs and looks away.

"Aidan what happened to us?"

"You got too clingy...".

"You barely hung out with me anymore! We were dating for 2 and a half years and all of a sudden you became to distant, why?"

"You don't need to know".

"Aidan please just tell me, I really really missed us", I put my hand on his shoulder.

"The industry...", he sighs.

"What about it?" I ask.

"People who I thought were my friends would always lie about you, they always said I didn't deserve you and that we weren't good for eachother, for some stupid reason I believed them", he put his head in his hands.

"Are you still friends with them?" I ask him.

"No..I regretted breaking up with you so bad, then I stopped being friends with them", he explains.

"Well..we can always try again", I look at him with hopeful eyes.

"I don't know Y/N, I don't want people to hate on you".

"We don't have to tell them, we can keep it a secret until we feel comfortable".

"Okay...Y/N, do you wanna go out with me?"

I smile and nod, I hug him tightly and the door opens.

"I TOLD YA", Robert walks in.

"Rob you always ruin the moment", I chuckle and pull away from the hug.

"I'm glad you two are back together", he smiles and walks out.

"I'm glad too", I hear Aidan whisper.

After we finished filming the scene, we go back to our trailers, Aidan comes in my trailer though so we can talk.

"I think we should take it slow Y/N...and I don't want fans finding out yet either", he says.

"Yeah, I agree", I reply and hold onto his hand, I missed that so much.

"You kept the rose", Aidan smiles as he looks at the white rose on my table.

"I'm glad you still remembered they were my favourite".

"I wouldn't forget", he gently kisses me on the cheek.

I cant wait to get used to this again.

i'm so sorry this chapter is shorter than all my others and my word goal which is over 1000 words, i just start school again tomorrow and i haven't done my essay and im so fucking stressed about it i've had several panic attacks cause i get really badly bullied at school and i don't have the energy to get out of bed in the mornings aswell wow don't we love that