Livestream (Aidan)

(you and aidan had just recently been casted in a movie together and met at the audition)

"Hey guys!" I smile as I sit down and say to my live stream.

"I cant believe I got casted in the movie", I grin.

"How was meeting Aidan?" I read a comment out loud.

"He was really nice and sweet, he's a great guy", I reply.

I read the several comments that say 'ooooh' and 'otp', oh yikes.

"You guys are crazy", I giggle as I accept a viewer into the live stream.

"Oh my gosh hi!" She smiles excitedly.

"Hi!" I smile back.

"I have a question if that's alright", she nervously says.

"Ask away", I say.

"Say rhat Aidan asked you out, would you say yes?" She asks.

Yikes!

"Oh god, uhh if I got to know him more then sure", I facetime at the start and blush.

"Okay thank you", the fan waves bye as she exits the live.

'hmmmm' I read a comment from...AIDAN??
NO!

"Oh my god Aidan!" I yell out and accidentally drop my phone.

"Shit!", I cuss and pick up my phone, thankfully there were no cracks.

I see Aidan wants to join my live, here goes nothing. I accept him into the live.

"Hey Y/N", he smiles.

"Hey Aidan..how long were you on the live?" I ask.

"Since the start", he replies with a smirk.

"Oops", I face palm and blush a bit.

'oooHHH SHES BLUSHING SNNSND' I read a comment and block half my face with my hand.

"I'm thinking about coming to <your hometown where you live, if it's LA..oops idk>", he says.

"You should come! But it is pretty <normal weather, e.g hot, cold, snowy", I warn.

"It'll be worth it if I get to meet up with you", he teases, nO he knows what he's doing.

"Are you sure? I could come to LA again", I giggle.

"No it's fine, <your hometown> seems pretty fun", he shrugs.

"At times I guess", I reply with a smile.

"I'll ask my parents about it then i'll message you, cya", he waves.

"Bye!" I wave back and smile as he exits the live.

I read the comments and everyone is spamming stuff.

'Y/N SAID IF SHE GOT TO KNOW AIDAN BETTER SHE WOULD DATE HIM AIDANWANTS TO MEET UP WITH HER AIDAN WBATS FO ASK HER OUT' I read a comment, everyone responds to the comment spamming aswell.
Of course, there's a few jealous people but the others immediately attack them.

"Guys calm down!" I laugh reading the silly comments.

'Y/N YOU WERE BLUSHING AND TALKING DIFFERENTLY AS SOON AS YOU KNEW AIDAN WAS HERE DOMT HIDE IT GURL' I see a comment.

"You guys are insane", I chuckle.

I accept another fan into the live stream, or at least I thought she was a fan...

"Hi how ar-", I immediately get cut off by her.

"Listen just because you and Aidan are gonna be in the same movie doesn't give you the right to want to date him, besides look at you, Aidans only wanting to meet up with you out of pity! You're so dumb if you thi-", before the girl could say anymore hurtful words I removed her from the live stream.

People immediately started getting on my side and saying comforting things, I just wasn't in the mood...

"Sorry guys, I might go live later i'm not in the mood, cya", I say sadly and end the live.

I know I shouldn't let hate get to me, but it's a bit different reading it and being said to you.
Almost immediately when I ended the live I get a message from Aidan, he must've heard the whole thing...

aidanrgallagher: what that hater said isn't true, i love talking to you and i can't wait to meet up again in <your hometown>❤️i'll be there soon

My heart was beating so fast, he's coming soon???? AND THAT RED HEART JSJJSJS AIDAN!

<your username>: i can't wait to meet you again aidan :)❤️

aidanrgallagher: <phone number> it's easier to talk with imessage ;)

A WINK SMSKS STOP IT AIDAN OKAY STOP FREAKING OUT Y/N JUST SAVE HIS NUMBER

I save Aidan's number under Aidan☂️❤️ and send him a quick message to let him know it's me. He replies almost instantly and we talk for the rest of the night, nothing in particular, just getting to know eachother.

I think I might be falling for him...

THANK U GUYS SO SO SO MUCH FOR 31K ITS SO HARD TO BELIEVE THAT 31 THOUSAND PEOPLE HAVE READ MY BOOK,,,,,HOLY CRAP I BETTER START UPDATING A LOt MORE DJJDJD IVE BEEN SUPER BUSY BUT I HAVE AN IMAGINE IDEA INCLUDING AN AIDAN CHARACTER I HAVENT WRITTEN ABOUT YET HEHE I HOPE U GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER ILY GUYS SO MUCH